Xu Qi shook his head, "When we first probed, we didn't find so many zombies inside, nor did we find any traces of high-level zombies, otherwise we wouldn't dare to go in so easily."

It was because they found that the zombies inside were far beyond expectations after entering, so they were caught off guard and lost so many teammates.

King Huai rubbed the flower branches: "Only zombies above level four can summon and control low-level zombies."

Although the flower branch was lying on his lap, his ears moved twice from time to time. He seemed to be listening carefully.

This is indeed the most reasonable explanation. After a while of silence, someone said, "You mean we're not going?"

"Go." Jing Huai's eyes were indifferent: "I want that fourth-level crystal nucleus."

Scenic Huaifeng said such words lightly. The people present turned their faces red for a while, not knowing what to say.

Even those who wanted to sneer at him kept the words in their throats because of his indifferent attitude. Instead, the scene quieted down.

Quadrary Nucleus~~Quadrary Nucleus~~Quadrary Nucleus~~

Huazhi's eyes were already swept away by these words, she was thinking all over her mind, the third-level crystal nucleus is so big, what will the fourth-level be like! What if it was level five?

It's big, flashy, and full of energy. She must take some effort to hold it in her hand, and maybe she's bigger than her and she can't hold it at all.

The tail of the flower branch suddenly wagged frequently, as if it was about to break. Jing Huai gently combed the rabbit fur on her back, even if she couldn't see her eyes, she could still feel her happiness now.

She probably hasn't come into contact with level four zombies, so she doesn't know how terrifying level four zombies are. But now everything is just speculation, the specific situation will only be known when he arrives at the scene, and he is just giving them a reminder.

The words of scenery Huai really played a warning role.

Other people who thought this mission was just a little hard but not difficult, didn't dare to underestimate the enemy.

The hospital was located in the middle of several bases. They rested for a night nearby and arrived at their destination early the next morning.

After arriving, I found that the number of people who were good at it had nearly doubled. There are actually fifty third-order abilities here!

Everyone put their hearts back into their stomachs.

Baiqing Hospital is only a few years old, but the appearance of various newly-built buildings already looks a little dilapidated, and there are suspicious blood stains everywhere on the ground and walls . Creeper surrounded some of the walls, and the huge leaves couldn't see much green in the sun.

It's really...quiet a little weird.

The electric retractable door made of stainless steel has been blasted to pieces, and they drove the car directly in.

Probably knew that they had reached their destination, and Huazhi climbed up from Jinghuai's arms. Her feet were on Jing Huai's thighs, her hands were lying on the edge of the small window, and her fluffy bunny head was lying on the window, looking out the window.

It's really strange here. From a distance, you can't actually see any zombies on the outside, but after getting closer, the zombies began to increase suddenly.