Only then did Jing Huai notice this crystal nucleus. As long as the previous crystal nucleus was touched by her, it would disappear immediately. The other crystal cores in the bag have also been eaten by her, and this one is still left.

He knows flower branches? He likes crystal nuclei. Rabbit's eyes sparkled every time she saw the nucleus, so the nucleus didn't stay in her hand for more than two seconds.

She didn't even eat the crystal nucleus and put it in front of him.

The core of the wood property, with a slight green light in the middle, shines brightly. Jing Huai looked down at the crystal nucleus, "Give it to me?"

Yes yes yes, do you like it? Flower Branch wagged its tail quickly.

The rabbit's eyes seemed to widen again, and the star-sprinkled eyes looked at him expectantly.

She wanted to give him the core.

This realization suddenly flashed in Jing Huai's mind. It was like dropping a pebble on the calm lake, causing ripples on the lake.

This wood-type crystal nucleus does not match his attributes, and the level is also low, so it has little effect on him.

Today was about to end in the arena, her speed was obviously much higher than before. He guessed at the time that it was probably because of the absorption of those crystal nuclei.

So she can also upgrade after absorbing crystal cores, but the crystal cores she absorbs are more than ordinary power users, and they need more crystal cores.

But now she gave him the crystal core with the most energy and the best for her. A warm current enveloped Jing Huai's heart, and he rubbed the soft flesh behind Huazhi's ears.

"I like it very much." It was like a soft voice coming from the depths of the throat, and the originally cold voice took on a warm texture.

The corners of Jing Huai's mouth twitched slightly, forming a beautiful arc, and there was a different kind of softness in the thick ink-like pupils.

Flower Branch? looked at him stupidly. He usually has no emotions on his face and his voice is cold and quiet, but now he says he likes it very much and even smiles at her!

Then he must love it!

Blossom is so happy, I feel like I really gave him a great gift!

The pompom-like tail wagged happily again, and the flower branch couldn't help swaying on his leg.

Seeing the flower branch, she immediately wanted to lick it clean, but Jing Huai blocked her, "Dirty, I'll wipe it for you with a handkerchief."

He soaked the handkerchief and gently wiped the rabbit fur for her.

Jiang Huai was very attentive, his movements were meticulous and gentle, he only touched the dirty part of the second half, the flower branch was lying comfortably on his lap, didn't he even feel that he was Rub yourself the rabbit fur.

Finally tidy up the flowers, Jing Huai put her back in the rabbit's nest, and put food and water for her. Jing Huai got up and was ready to go out.

"You stay at home first, I may be back later." He rubbed Huazhi's head and instructed her a few more words.

It's not over yet, he still needs to go.

The flower branch rubbed against his palm, reassuring him.