Blossoms carefully walked on the road. There was almost no one on the road, but she was still a little uncomfortable.

Occasionally meet a few people and look at her in shock. If she looked over, the man would quickly turn his head.

Did she dress too strangely? Huazhi looked down at her clothes. She made them according to the photos, so they should be fine.

People passing by her were whispering, and Huazhi pricked up her ears.

"The woman just now looked so good."

"Better than that Bai Qing."

"You are blind, Bai Qing is far worse than her, right?"

"She just glanced at me and my heart is beating now."

A few people thought about it and closed their mouths instantly. The hair is so soft and black, the skin is so white, and the eyes are shining and bright, where are ordinary people raising them. Whatever the reason, it's not something they can afford.

Huazhi listened to it for a long time, but didn't understand it too well, but it's a good thing that no one comes to her!

The slippers are a little longer, and they are a little awkward when walking. Huazhi felt that she hadn't walked for long, and her feet were a little tired.

Have to sigh, or her rabbit legs are better.

I walked around and experienced the feeling of being a human being, Huazhi wanted to go home and sleep.

But just as she turned around and took a few steps, a loud siren rang through the sky.

"Dip~woo~~dip~woo~~dip~woo~~"

The siren looped three times and was replaced by a human voice.

"Warning, warning, there is a zombie-like superhuman in District 2, please don't go out!"

"The base has sent people, please don't go out!"

"Dip~woo~~dip~woo~~dip~woo~~"

Everyone hid in the nearest house within seconds.

"Little Tang, you..." Zhang Yi anxiously looked for the child, only to find that the child was not in this room!

She turned pale in an instant, and held the woman beside her tightly: "Little Candy, Mom, have you seen Little Candy?"

"Isn't she here just now? You—"

"Stop arguing!" The man scolded them in an angry voice, "If the zombies find it and rush over, we will all die!"

Due to the low cost of living in District 2, only ordinary people live here. Occasionally, things like today happen at the base. They have practiced countless times and have long been used to the solution.

The zombies evolved by the ability user, the ability user of the same level may not be able to fight, let alone ordinary people like them!

They just need to stay in the house, and the powers will come soon!

Everyone in the house locked the doors and windows, the door was closed and shrunk. They covered their noses with their hands and kept breathing as light as possible.

The more courageous, dare to lift their heads and look out the window.

Only then did I realize that there was still a woman and child on the street who did not hide!