King Huai shrugged her ears, shrunk her ears, and touched her head. In an instant, Huazhi felt that the sound and smell had decreased.

He is such a caring and nice guy!

Everyone who wanted to touch her was politely and indifferently rejected by Jing Huai.

Huazhi followed him around and turned right, fewer and fewer people, and finally stopped at a door.

Jing Huai took out a crystal nucleus and stuffed it into the box on the left, knocked on the door three times, and waited quietly at the door.

Flower Branch moved her ears, she clearly heard the sound of the crystal nucleus falling, and then went all the way in, down to the left...

The door creaked open.

Bu Si glanced up and down at the scenery, turned and walked in, "Come in."

The stove...the flower branches winked.

Bu Si asked, "Why are you here again?"

As soon as he saw the flower branch he was holding in his hand, Bu Si was a little rare: "Is this a rabbit?"

"Yes." Jing Huai handed the Tang knife over, "The blade is rolled."

The number of zombies this time is high and the hardness is high. Because of the too many cuts, the blade of his Tang knife is slightly curled.

Although the lethality of hot weapons is great, as time goes by, the speed of zombies is getting faster and faster. In some cases, cold weapons are more useful.

Bu Si looked at the scenery suspiciously, and took the Tang knife he handed over with his thick calloused hand, "Nonsense, I only re-forged your knife a week ago, how is this possible-"

Bu Si: "How many zombies did you kill???"

A good knife, not only rolled, but also notched! Logically speaking, it should take at least a year and a half.

"No number." Jing Huai handed over a tertiary crystal nucleus, "Can this be put in?"

"This is..." Bu Si's pupils shrank suddenly, and immediately took the crystal nucleus over, "This is a third-level crystal nucleus without attributes??"

Bu Si was overwhelmed with excitement, and her voice trembled with excitement: "You can! Where did you get it, you are the first to come to me with a third-level crystal core!"

King Huai nodded, "Please help me integrate into the weapon."

"No problem, 200 points, 20 secondary nuclei!"

King Huai nodded and turned the points and crystal cores.

It is a pleasure to do business with people who understand. Bu Si's family has been forging weapons from generation to generation. After the end of the world, he has inspired the innate ability of forging weapons, which can melt crystal cores into weapons.

"Give me four days and I'll get it done for you!"

Huazhi thought to herself, it turns out that they need crystal cores for everything they do, even weapons.

They had a big extravagance today and had a hot pot.

Jugongge's hot pot, the hot pot base was still at the beginning of the end of the world, he threw it into the landscape space.

Although the space of the scenery is not a spiritual spring space, but the time in the space is still, it will not be damaged if you put anything in it, and it is very easy to use.