Yu Pei'an lay quietly on the ground, and the air around her became calm.

Although it doesn't work, the little gray rabbit is still very happy, [Huazhi, the energy is 1%, I can officially start it! 】

It didn't have much energy left.

Little Gray Rabbit checked himself, [I haven't updated for a long time, it may take a while to boot up, can you do it yourself? 】

Huazhi nodded and was happy for it, "I can do it, don't worry, I will be careful."

Little Gray Rabbit couldn't wait to upgrade. In an instant, in Huazhi's mind, the little gray rabbit disappeared and became a virtual string of numbers.

It shows:

[System update...Progress: 0%]

I don't know what it will look like when it is officially turned on, and Huazhi is looking forward to it.

Jing Huai walked to Huazhi, he squatted halfway, picked up the jade pendant with one hand, the jade pendant turned into a completely cheap plastic, and the original strong jade pendant even had a few cracks.

"You ate it?"

Huazhi tilted her head and looked at him, without nodding or shaking her head. She felt a little drum in her heart, and the crystal cores seemed to be useful, so she didn't dare to eat them indiscriminately.

She also saw that he seemed to have to deal with this black gas before running out to eat it.

Maybe it cultivates, and it will come out to harm people. Huazhi stood up, wagging his tail gently, and grabbed the jade pendant again with both claws.

King Huai suddenly thought of those zombie cats. The lowest-level zombie cat has no crystal nucleus in its body, but after being touched by her, it immediately falls to the ground.

Why do zombie cats without crystal cores die? What is this black air?

King Huai had a vague guess in his heart, and felt a little weird.

"Do you want this jade pendant?" He picked up the flower branch with one hand.

Huazhi grabbed the jade pendant tightly and looked at him expectantly.

King Huai thought of the scene just now, indeed, this jade pendant is the safest by her side.

But now is not the time.

The cracked and plastic jade pendant was put back into the space by him, Jing Huai: "I can't give it to you for the time being."

King Huai rubbed the head of the flower branch and put the flower branch back into the rabbit's nest. The curtains were drawn again, and a barrier was re-arranged all around.

"Go to sleep."

After speaking, Huazhi saw him lying on the bed.

He put something on his face to cover his eyes and lay down like that. The gray sheets were still flat except where he was slightly raised. He folded his hands on his stomach, looking quiet and peaceful.

The flower branch lay in the rabbit's nest and swayed its tail. to her? Then she has to take a good look.

Huazhi looked at the scenery lying on the bed, and saw a lot of people after coming to the base, but no one was like him. He seems to have a special temperament. If it is her original world, then he is probably a very powerful immortal!