No no no, what is she thinking.

Huazhi's face was so hot that she didn't know where to put her sight, so she just lay down on the ground and buried her head in her clothes.

King Huai dried her hands, came over and hugged the flower branch, "You stained my clothes."

When they got close, Huazhi could even feel the heat coming from his body, and there was a faint clean and cold fragrance. Huazhi didn't dare to look at him anymore, she buried her head, and wagging her tail diligently because of her guilty conscience.

The snowball-like tail swayed from side to side, which really made people feel happy.

Seeing her guilty conscience, Jing Huai didn't say anything more. After picking her up and putting it on the cushion on the side, she picked up the clothes and put them on the other side.

Then Huazhi saw him and made an identical dress.

Huazhi blinked and felt that his space was amazing, as if everything could be changed, like magic, she was amazed every time she looked at it. For a time, Huazhi was not so shy.

Jiang Huai dried his hair and was about to change his clothes. As soon as he put his hand on the bath towel, he saw Huazhi tilting his head and looking at him.

He thought about it for a while, turned her head around, and covered her with clothes, "I want to change, don't peek."

Don't peek, don't peek, she's not a bunny! It wasn't enough that the flower branch was covered with clothes, and he also covered his eyes with his claws.

When the screeching of the clothes over there ended, and Jing Huai was about to take off the clothes, she put down her paws.

Huazhi thought he was going to rest now, but he took a bunch of things out of the space.

These are what he got back from the pet store. After the scenery is cleaned up, they are placed on the ground in order of size, and then start to assemble.

【Flower branch, you have to get close to him to get his light. 】Little Gray Rabbit reminded.

She forgot.

Flower branch lightly jumped off the table and beside Jing Huai.

The golden halo on his body was always there, and after the flower branch approached, it was also wrapped in the golden halo.

It was something that Huazhi had never seen before, and he didn't know what he was going to do. Huazhi leaned against him obediently, got a little tired after sitting for a while, and simply lay down on the ground.

The head of Huazhi rubbed against his knees, and he smelled the cold fragrance on his body. It was an indescribably good smell, which inexplicably reassured the rabbit.

The snow-white rabbit fur was scattered all over the floor, like a satin. Jing Huai glanced at her, and couldn't help rubbing the soft flesh behind her ears.

The slight itching made Huazhi want to lie down unconsciously. But before she could lie down, he took his hand back and resumed his work. Huazhi moved his ears, feeling that the place he touched was even more itchy.

After a while, a grass ball made of straw appeared in his hand.

Jinghuai put the grass ball in front of her, "Bite it if you want to grind your teeth."

The flower branch couldn't help but sniffed it with her nose, there was a fragrance of hay, the grass fragrance was very strong, but it was not as fresh as she had eaten before. Their rabbits do like to bite things and grind their teeth, but she is a rabbit spirit who only cultivates as an adult, and she no longer needs to grind her teeth.