Everyone looked at it for a long time, and for a while it was unclear whether it was a real rabbit or a doll.

A rough and cheerful male voice suddenly came from the left: "Brother, is this an ordinary rabbit without mutation?"

They probably just came back from the mission, and several people were injured, and the bandages that were wrapped well were still dyed red.

Jiang Huai shook his head slightly, "No."

The man was more interested, he sat over, but didn't get too close, "Hello, I'm Zhao Guo."

He looked at the flower branch carefully, his eyes lit up slightly.

Flower branch moved her ears and sat up blankly.

The ruby-like rabbit eyes opened slightly, the furry head looked left and right, and the nose was still slightly twitching. She felt the base when she was drowsy, like this is it?

Huazhi moved her limbs, stretched her waist, and finally woke up. She was still on the man's lap, and Huazhi tried it, but she still couldn't jump.

Flower Branch sighed and had to lie back again. Her chin rested on Jing Huai's lapped legs, Hua Zhi looked at her surroundings, and felt that she was getting hungrier after she was full of sleep...

Rabbits like to hoard food, so she has a lot of food in each rabbit nest, and she has never eaten for such a long time like now.

I'm so hungry, so hungry, so hungry, my stomach is on fire.

Huazhi was aggrieved and uncomfortable. She couldn't speak, and she couldn't do without Jing Huai's thigh. The aggrieved Huazhi couldn't help but move on his leg.

The white rabbit fur was rubbed several times on Jing Huai's pants.

Zhao Guo's eyes lit up as if he had seen some kind of baby.

Qi Chaoyang squatted there and looked at Huazhi seriously, "Does she want to go to the toilet? I heard that rabbits are rectal, and they eat and eat."

"Or is she a mentally retarded rabbit with a problem in her brain, so she likes to bury her head and ram?"

None of what he said was wrong!

Huazhi didn't dare to arch her head anymore, she twisted her head and buried her head in Jing Huai's lap, not wanting to see Qi Chaoyang again.

King Huai thought for a few seconds and took out a carrot from his pocket.

This is a fresh orange-red carrot, with no leaves or mud, a small one, about the thickness of a finger. The moment the carrots appeared, the nose of Huazhi twitched, it was the smell of food!

She lifted her head up from her trousers, followed the carrot, and wagged her tail unconsciously, anyone could see her eagerness.

Jing Huai handed the carrot to her, Huazhi tentatively licked it and took a bite. The rich juice instantly filled her entire mouth.

Flower branch actually doesn't like carrots, she always feels that carrots have a strange taste. She likes to eat alfalfa grass, oil wheat grass, sweet potatoes...

But she's really hungry now! I was so hungry that even the carrots I didn't like became acceptable.

Flower branch eats carrots little by little, cheeks bulging. To outsiders, it seems that she likes carrots very much and eats them with relish.