Results!!!

Hello! I'm so sorry for the delay in posting this but, here it is, the moment we've all been waiting for... the result!

Before we get started I just wanted to remind everyone who participated in this contest that the judges judged your stories with (hopefully) zero bias, to make this as fair and fun as possible and their opinions are- well, their opinions! Please don't take any criticism too seriously as this contest is just for fun and as judges, they kinda have to judge you know.

Also I would like to thank the participant for submitting their stories. Without them, we wouldn't be here right now! And I would also like to thank our judges who worked super hard to judge all of your amazing stories!

I know I said at some point, thee would be a special winner for a category of my choice but, I decided to to do it BUT, there is still an announcement I'll make at the very end of this page!

Now, on to the results!

In 7th place we have...

KOTLC Oneshots, group chats and imagines by: @Pistol_up_your_ass !

Here's the judging rubric:

Cover: 3/5

Title: 5/5

Plot: 4/5

Writing Style: 3/5

Grammar: 2/5

Total: 17/25

I really liked the IDEA of the story, but I kinda didn't like the endings. But I also understand that this was their first book, so props for that. (Note: And I honestly prefer books that don't hold swears, but that's just me)

Thank you, @88booklover_ for judging this piece!