"Babe it doesn't match my outfit," I tell him casually. His eyes smiled at me as he smirks.

"Babe?" He repeats, teasing. I cringe.

"It wasn't in the context of a term of endearment. I was just saying it to say it," I try to save myself. I let that one slip, I admit. But I really wish I hadn't. Now he's gonna use it against me. Eren and I leave the room and walk down the hall, casually teasing each other and talking.

 "Where are you guys heading looking fine as hell?!" We turn around and see Connie and Sasha approaching us in dinner attire. I had never seen them both dressed as much as they were right now. I was surprised. I watched both of them as they got closer to us. Sasha smiled at me, laughing at my expression of surprise.

"You didn't think I could dress up like this huh?" She teases me as she nudges my arm. We walked together to the dinner location. Connie and Eren walked in front of us. Connie turned around and looked at me with a smirk.

"You can really clean up well Y/n! I might steal you right from Eren," He flirts playfully. I cringe as I looked back at him.

"Gross," I laugh. Sasha laughs with me. Eren puts his hand on Connie's shoulder and squeezes it very tightly. Connie flinches from the sudden pain. He hisses.

"Watch it, Con," Eren warns him, taking his hand off of his shoulder. Connie rubs the pain away.

"Yeah...You got it," Connie replied, realizing it wasn't worth complimenting me. Sasha reached for my hand and held it before looking at the ring.

"Oh cute! You've never worn this ring. Is it new?" She asks me. I nod.

"A gift from Eren," I tell her. She looks at me with a smile.

"Oh wow. Things getting serious?" She asks in her bubbly tone. I blush as I chuckle softly.

"I dunno...We haven't talked about that shit. I kind of like where we're at right now. No need to rush anything. We're having fun," I tell her. She nods.

"But it's exclusive though, right? No fucking other people?" She asks, seeming as if she already knew the answer.

"Exclusive is a bit of an overstatement..." I tell her.

"Ah I see...Ball is in his court?" She pries. I nudge her.

"Enough questions," I dismiss her.

When we reached the dinner, everyone was already seated and immersed in casual conversation. Drinks were already flowing. The four of us sat down in the seats that were left. I sat by Eren and across from Sasha. The waitress came by again and got us our drinks and food orders. I crossed my legs and casually laid back in my chair. I look at the view of the clear water shining against the bright moon and watched as the small tides raced each other. I feel Eren's hand on my leg as he casually engages in some conversation with Jean and Reiner.

"So I heard Y/n owns a business now and I wanted to congratulate her on it since no one here was told about it. We never got the chance to tell you good luck on your business venture!" Mikasa stands up to toast. I watched her with a calm expression. My eyes seethed with anger. I look at Eren, whose creased eyebrows showed that he had no clue what Mikasa was talking about. Sasha raises her glass.

"Oh, that's right! Congrats Y/n!" Sasha thoughtlessly adds on. But you can't be mad at her. I clear my throat before raising my glass.

"That's right. Thank you, Mikasa," I calmly tell her before drinking my wine slowly as she sat down. Our eyes were glued to each other in rivalry. I'm trying really hard to give her the benefit of the doubt but she tests my patience. And I remember what Eren told me so I'm trying very hard to put that into consideration but I just can't, for the life of me, understand her anger towards me. But a part of me just wants to stop questioning why she doesn't like me and just jump over the table and beat her ass. But I won't. So I gave her a small smile before ripping my eyes off of her. Eren leans into my ear.