✩15✩

NSFW/smut warning!!

Next chapter comes next Sunday, you already know. Enjoy!

I grab at his legs and torso as he leans over me, still kissing me. He takes my headband off and tosses it to the side before putting his hands on the nape of my neck and massaging my scalp before gripping my hair and jerking my head downward. He unbuttons his jeans before unzipping them and pulling his dick out, holding it in front of me. I look up at him as he watches me seductively. He pets my head before giving a small chuckle. I look at his dick, at the very least seven inches by the way, and look back at him. He smirks at me as his hand rested on my head.

"Suck," He orders in a low tone. I smirk back at him and scoff before looking back at his dick and letting a trail of saliva fall on his tip. I lick the tip and shaft before putting it all in my mouth bobbing back and forth to the base of his dick. I wasn't using my hands initially, just because I wanted to lubricate it first. I put my hands on the base before jerking him off as I sucked. My tongue swirled around him as I bobbed back and forth. I heard a shaky gasp and a groan.

"Fuck...Shit..." I hear him under his breath. He caresses my head as I sucked. I looked up at him as he watched me. His eyebrows furrowed upwards as he bit his lip, aroused. I look back down and go faster as saliva runs down my chin and hands. I felt his body tense up at my speed. I take my mouth off of it before licking it from the base to the tip and reinserting it in my mouth. He groaned again as his breath got heavier. I swirl my tongue on his tip every time I bobbed my head back up from the base. I flicked my tongue on his shaft and he quivered.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth...Shit," He shakily tells me. The encouragement drives me to go faster. And I did. I felt his body tense up before subconsciously pushing his dick in my mouth. I felt warm liquid fill my mouth and I automatically swallow it before cleaning his dick up with my mouth. I wipe my mouth off. He sighs with relief before looking at me with amazement. He grabs a towel and hands it to me as I wipe my hands and mouth off. I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back with my arms to support me. He looks at me, out of breath.

"I never got head like that," He boasts. I chuckle.

"Life-changing, isn't it?" I joke. He chuckles.

"Definitely. But I think it's your turn now," He gets back on track. I smile as he approaches me. I fall back on his bed as he lies on top of me. He leans down and kisses me. Our tongues sloppily clashed as we started to breathe heavily. He then kisses my cheek before moving down to my neck, to which he sucks on the skin, leaving a dark hickey on me. He kneels over me as he runs his hands on my body, which was in the latex bodysuit. He runs his hands up my torso and massages my breasts before slowly unzipping my suit. My boobs bounce out of the tight suit to which Eren chuckled before completely unzipping the suit. He opens my suit. I had on a lace thong and nothing else. I hear Beauty Behind the Madness by the Weekend playing downstairs, muffled. He looks at me from above and admires my body for a moment before taking his shirt off and leaning into me, sucking on my breasts to which my body automatically arched upwards. I felt a sensation in my groin area as the stimulation takes over. He licks my breasts and nipples before trailing his kisses down my torso. He kisses around my panty line before going back up and kissing my neck. He kisses me near my ear.

"Take it off," He whispers to me. I lean upward and take my arms out of the tight sleeves before laying back down, letting Eren do the rest. He held my suit with both hands and started to slowly roll it off of my hips and legs. Once he got it off, he tosses it to the side and positions himself between my legs before bending back down and grabbing my legs, sliding my body into the trajectory of his face. He slowly and gently teases me as he plays with my underwear band. He leans in and kisses the fabric that covers my slit. I breathe heavily as he kissed. He feels my slit through my underwear with two fingers and chuckles.