🍭 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 🍭

Start from the beginning

"She's pretty cool," Zayn replied to Harry but kept his eyes on me, "Doesn't like to play fair sometimes though."

"Yeah. I know," Harry said, walking closer until he was standing next to Zayn, "Dirty girl, never plays fair."

My cunt ached. God, the throbbing was painful. I didn't know who to focus on, so I looked down at the messy floor and kicked the beyblade with my foot. There was tension. I couldn't breathe, and surely they felt it too. Yet neither of them said anything. Neither of them moved or breathed. They stared at me. I needed to steer the conversation towards a distraction.

I sighed, "What do y'all wanna play with first?"

Zayn chuckled and I recognized that chuckle. I'd heard it so many times last week and I couldn't help myself as I raised my eyes just a bit until they rested on his belt. Well...

"On your knees, Jailen," Harry said, deciding not to beat around the bush and speak the words that were on everyone's mind.

And without a beat, I dropped to my knees and glanced up at them.

Harry moved first, stepping forward and putting his hand on my face. I leaned into his touch, his thumb rubbing over my cheek before he kneeled down in front of me, "What's your safeword, ma chérie?"

I looked over at Zayn, who was watching me intently. I was the prey in this situation and he was the predator, patiently waiting for me to let my guard down so he could pounce. I wanted him. I looked back at Harry, who narrowed his eyes at me and tilted his head slightly when he realized I had stared at Zayn for too long. I wanted both of them.

I couldn't think of a safeword. My mind was too hazy right now to think straight, I was dizzy. I rolled my lips into my mouth and hummed, "Uh..."

"How about red?" Zayn asked, "Let's keep it simple for you, yeah?"

Maybe I should've been offended. And maybe if I was able to form a single thought, I probably would've said something slick in return. However, his tone did nothing to soothe the tension in my thighs and all I could do was nod. But that wasn't good enough. Zayn frowned and shook his head, "Use your words, pretty girl. Is that good for you?"

I shivered, "Yeah, yes. Red is fine."

Harry sighed, "Upstairs, baby. I want you to take off your clothes and sit in the middle of the bed, okay? I'll finish cleaning up down here, give you some time to... prepare yourself."

I nodded, physically unable to say anything as I slowly stood to my feet. Harry stepped to the side, keeping his gaze on me as I walked by him, my shoulder brushing his chest as I did so. But before I could pass by him completely, he grabbed my arm to stop me. He leaned down closer to my ear, "Use your vibrator until we come up. Get yourself nice a wet for us."

I couldn't help but look over at Zayn. I knew he had heard what Harry said and for some reason, I blushed. I felt all the blood rush to my face and pool in my cheeks, so when Zayn smiled, I looked away in embarrassment. I had no reason to be embarrassed, especially considering Zayn has seen and tasted every part and hole I have to offer. Him knowing that I was going upstairs to touch myself shouldn't have affected me so much. But it did. My panties were sticking to my cunt and I was becoming restless. If I had to go another minute without relief, I was afraid I was going to cry. And I think that would've been way more embarrassing than Zayn knowing I was about to touch myself.

So, I pulled away from Harry and practically ran upstairs. I was taking my clothes off before I was even fully in the room. I dropped my shirt to the floor, my nipples tightening from the cool air of Harry's room, goosebumps rising on my skin as I tried to contain the excitement I was feeling while I slid my jeans down my legs, unable to help the sigh of relief that escaped my throat when I finally took my panties off.