Part 1

Wei Wuxian was one of the most talented , strong and smartest cultivators in the cultivation world . But due to circumstances he sacrificed his golden core for Jiang Cheng and took the path of demonic cultivation in hand . He was misunderstood and framed by the whole cultivation world and finally ended his life in the fight of nightless city.

When he was brought back to life , he was scared as well as frustrated to face the wrath and hatred of the cultivation world . But it seemed like he was wrong because Lan Wangi stayed by his side throughout his journey of proving his innocence . So did he prove his innocence to the cultivation world at Guanyin Temple .

After he confessed his love to his Lan Zhan , Lan Wangi also accepted it since ,  he already knew he had feelings for his Wei Ying.

Both of them got married in Cloud Recesses and the whole cultivation world celebrated it . Despite being happy that he got married to Lan Zhan , Wei  Ying also had his own insecurities buried deep inside his heart and eventhough Jiang Cheng and himself have bonded again he still had his guilt . 

But there were also people who were happy for him such as WEN NING , WEN QING { she is alive but the rest of the wens died] and LAN SIZHUI.

There were also some people who were unhappy and wanted to seperate them such as LAN QIREN and MADAM YU [ she did not die but Jiang fengmian died].

Can LAN ZHAN and WEI YING's love for each other make their relationship last.

let's see

hope u give a lot of support