𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

And with that she leaves.

━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━

The following day, after school, Clarisa walks to the cafeteria, a big surprise awaiting her. 

"Clarisa, wait up!" She looks back to see Harleen running towards her.

"Hey Harleen," Clarisa says and Harleen offers her a smile.

"Do you mind if I sit with you during lunch?" She asks and Clarisa nods.

"Yeah sure," She answers. 

"Who do you usually sit with?" Harleen questions as they buy their lunches.

"Well, there's Miguel, the bimbo who got into that fight with Kyler, Demetri, who's really sarcastic and Eli, who's kinda cute, in a platonic friend way, but really shy." 

Harleen nods her head in understandment. "They seem like cool people." She says.

"Cool, is not the word you'd use to describe them. More like nerdy, dorky, weak..." Clarisa begins to list off as suddenly she bumps into someone.

"Shit," She says as the boy she bumps into turns their head. They had a bright red mohawk, something no one else in the school had. It really stuck out. The mohawk made Clarisa take a moment to realize who it was.

"Eli?" Clarisa says, in shock. Harleen raises her eyebrows from beside her.

"Hey Clarisa," Eli smirks looking down at the girls. Well, looking down at Clarisa, Harleen was closer to his height.

"Why the fuck did you do that to your hair, Eli?" Clarisa exclaims. 

"Actually it's Hawk now," He states.

"Sorry, what?" She asks.

"I go by Hawk now, no more Eli." He says, proudly.

"So you turned into a bird?" Clarisa says, purely confused.

"What? No. I joined Cobra Kai. They gave me some advice, so I took it. Flipped the script." Hawk or Eli says.

"Dumb advice." Clarisa states and he rolls his eyes. His gaze then falls onto Harleen. 

"You never told me about your friend." Hawk says, stepping closer to her and putting one arm on the wall, beside her.

"Not interested," Harleen simply says before Clarisa drags her away from Hawk.

"See ya," She says as the two girls go to sit somewhere else, away from the boy.

"That's Eli?" Harleen asks, biting hinto her apple.

"No. That's not Eli." Clarisa says.

"That's Hawk."