𝙨𝙞𝙭

┍━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┑

Been there, done that.

┕━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

The following day, early at the LaRusso's apartment, someone rang on the doorbell. Clarisa groans as the person who was ringing the doorbell, wouldn't leave.

Ding, Ding, Ding,

"Alright, I'm coming!" She shouts, getting up. She groggily gets to the door and answers it. There was a Samantha LaRusso, crying, all makeup smeared on her face.

"Sam?" Clarisa rubs her eyes, sleepily, not fully aware that her cousin was there.

Sam shakily takes a breath before rushing towards Clarisa into a hug. Slightly confused on what to do, Clarisa hugs her cousin, awkwardly, rubbing her back.

"You wanna come in?" She asks, opening the door wider as Sam nods. Clarisa leads Sam to the couch and gets a glass of water and a tissue box for the girl.

"What's wrong?" She asks, handing her the items.

"Kyler." Sam gulps. Clarisa raises her eyebrows at this.

"Did he hurt you, Sam? I swear to god, I'll-" Clarisa says, getting up but Sam stops her.

"No! We were at a movie together," Sam says, grabbing her arm and pulling her down. "And-and we were watching when he put his hand on my thigh. He kept putting it closer and closer and I even-even told him to stop. But he didn't." 

"Did he? You know," Clarisa asks, concerned.

"I stopped him before he could," Sam shook her head.

"Oh Sam," Clarisa says as Sam begins sobbing into her shoulder. Part of Clarisa felt bad for her cousin, that she had to encounter something like this. The other part of her was angry for feeling and for Sam, after all that time of tormenting her.

"I heard and saw what happened in the library. I can't believe he did that to you." Sam apologizes.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to Miguel, Eli, Demetri and everyone else he's bullied." Clarisa states, harshly. Sam only nods in return.

"I truly am sorry, Clarisa. Please, can you forgive me?" Sam says, sincerely.

Clarisa takes a deep breath before answering.