He really did learn much.

━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━

That evening, Clarisa and Quinn were walking together to LaRusso Auto Shops, where Jameson was working. Finally, the big building comes into sight as they both enter the parking lot.

They go inside the building and find Jameson and Daniel talking.

"Hey," Clarisa says, making acknowledgement of themselves.

"Quinn, Clarisa!" Daniel says as he hugs Clarisa and gives Quinn a kiss on her forehead. Quinn gives him one of her big dimple smiles.

"What're you guys doing here?" Jameson asks, wiping some sweat off of his forehead.

"Wanted to see how everything was going, I guess." Clarisa shrugs and takes a look around.

"Your brother has been doing a pretty good job. He's been paired up with another new employee who's actually your age." Daniel explains.

"Oh nice, who's his bestie?" Clarisa asks.She asks. Daniel looks around and then points at a boy.

"That's him." He states. Clarisa's gaze was set on him. Eduardo. Who was also wearing a LaRusso Auto Shop shirt.

"No." Clarisa says, walking towards Eduardo, leaving the three. Eduardo finishes up with the customer he was with and Clarisa taps his shoulder.

"Hi, how can I help you...." Eduardo trails off his sentence as he notices Clarisa. "Clarisa, right?"

"Yeah, what're you doing here? You work at Tech Town." Clarisa presses. After the boy didn't answer her she continues. "And lemme guess, your name isn't Eduardo either."

The boy sighs and shakes his head. "No it's not."

"So what, you work at one place and then bounce to the other? Maybe even possibly steal a couple of things?" Clarisa states the obvious.

"How'd you know?" He asks, confused.

"Been there, done that." She answers. "So, what's your deal?"

"Look, I left Tech Town, because," The boy looks into her eyes, honest and innocent. "And it just wasn't a great fit for me. So, that's basically why I moved."

Clarisa studies the boy, not believing him at all. "Look, I know you're lying, you're a terrible actor, Pretty boy." 

The boy smirks at the nickname. 

"But I'll let you off the hook. For now. But if you do anything, my uncle owns this business, I'll get you kicked out of here." Clarisa threatens and the boy nods, gulping.

For a moment, after Clarisa's threat, there was silence between the two.

"Everything okay here?" The boy clears his throat and Clarisa looks away from him as Daniel, Quinn and Jameson approach the teens.

"Just perfect. I was just getting his name." Clarisa says.

Robby hesitates for a moment before answering, "Robby, it's Robby."