"Fine."

━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━

The following day, Clarisa was back at school, sitting next to Miguel, Demetri and Eli.

Clarisa was poking at her food, thinking about Eduardo, the green eyed boy.

Damn, he really was hot. Maybe if he just lost the long hair....

Clarisa was snapped out of her thoughts when a chair screeches beside her. She slowly cocks her head to her side to see Miguel getting up and marching towards Kyler and Sam who were deep into an argument.

"Where's he going?" Clarisa sighs and both Demetri and Eli don't answer her.

"Hey, guys. You know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad." Kyler shouts throughout the whole cafeteria which results in erupted laughter from the students.

Clarisa clenches her wrist before marching up to him and pushing him.

"Yeah, like you're one to talk, man-whore." Clarisa seethes. The whole cafeteria makes an 'oh' sound at Clarisa's words. "And I suggest that you shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you."

Kyler gulps before looking behind him to see multiple of his friends ready to back him up. 

He cocks his head before saying, "What're you gonna do about it, Princess." Then he whispers, "Plus, we all know if you do something, you'll be sent straight to the office, because you're a psycho. And everyone knows it."

Clarisa shakes her head before saying, "You shouldn't have said that." And before anyone could see it coming, she sends a nice punch to his face.

"Aw shit!" Kyler shouts as his goons step forward.

"You need to step back," Miguel interferes, pushing Clarisa behind him. Clarisa rolls her eyes at his actions.

"Want another beatdown, 'Rhea? I'm ready for your lame-ass karate this time." Kyler says, holding his bloody nose as he pushes Miguel.

"It's not lame-ass karate." Miguel says. 

Kyler goes to punch him but Miguel blocks it and holds his punch.

"It's Cobra Kai." 

The whole thing after that was a blur for Clarisa. Miguel had suddenly figured out how to defend himself without getting his ass kicked. He blocked, anticipated, and fought back pretty well. Clarisa was..... impressed?

"No mercy!" Someone shouts out of nowhere, Clarisa furrowing her eyebrows at this.

Miguel ends up fighting, and gets onto one of the tables. Clarisa throws him a lunch tray which narrowly misses hitting his head. But before he could say anything to her, Miguel uses it to slam Kyler's face into the table.

Miguel pants heavily, and looks around at all of the teens on the ground. 

Clarisa snickers when a teacher grabs Miguel by the ear and leads him into the principal's office.