Curly Hair Routine

"Take care of your hair Because it's the only thing above your head"

Girls blessed with naturally curly hair are lucky. They get pretty ringlets that frame their face and a naturally tousled look. But the truth is you don't wake up with perfect, shiny curls - they actually need plenty of TLC. Read this guide to find out how to take care of curly hair properly.

The secret to having perfect curls is by committing to a solid routine. The right products, habits, and styling tools will keep your hair hydrated and healthy, which helps maintain the natural pattern of your curls.

Daily Curly Hair Care Routine. The first thing you should know about curly hair care is this: do NOT wash your hair every day. Washing your curls daily strips your scalp of its natural oils, drying out your hair. When you skip the shower, you give those oils more time to coat your hair from root to tip.
_______________________________________
Here's what a basic care routine for curly hair should look like:

Pre-Shampoo :

The first thing you should know about curly hair care is this: do NOT wash your hair every day. Washing your curls daily strips your scalp of its natural oils, drying out your hair. When you skip the shower, you give those oils more time to coat your hair from root to tip.

The problem with not washing your hair every day is that it can get very tangled. This is where pre-shampoo comes in. Pre-shampoo or "pre-poo treatments" help detangle your hair, making your curls easier to wash.

Separate your hair into sections then lather on some leave-in conditioner, hair oil or hair mask. Be sure to coat the strands from root to tip. Distribute the product evenly by running a comb or your fingers through your hair. You can wear a shower cap to open up the cuticles on your scalp. This method lets your hair absorb the product better.

Rinse after 20 to 30 minutes then wash your hair as you normally would.

Shampoo :

Choose a shampoo that's specifically formulated for curly hair. We recommend getting one that's free from toxic chemicals like parabens, alcohol, and sulfates. Look for a sulfate- and fragrance-free shampoo to avoid drying out your scalp.

You can wash your hair 2 to 3 times a week, depending on your curl type and how oily your hair gets.

Conditioner :

Conditioner is a non-negotiable for curly-haired girls. It brings back the moisture in your hair after shampooing, so make sure to condition your curls after every wash.

Focus the product on the strands and the tips of your hair. Avoid putting conditioner on your scalp to keep your hair from looking greasy. However, conditioning from root to tip is a big help if you have extremely dry hair or tightly coiled curls.

After-Shower Treatment :

Curl creams or gels are designed to tackle dryness, frizz, flyaway, and tangles by providing maximum hydration. These products give the structure and definition of your curls so that your hair doesn't lose volume throughout the day. After-shower curl treatments also add shine to your hair, making it look healthy and bouncy.

After showering, lightly comb through your hair to get rid of the tangles. Then, apply a quarter-sized amount of your chosen curl cream through your hair. Rub the product between your palms, cup your curls, then scrunch them upwards to encourage curl definition.

Hair Mask or Hair Oil :

Use a hair mask or hair oil once a week. This brings back moisture to your curls after a week's worth of using products and styling tools.

We recommend using hair oils to improve the blood circulation on your scalp. Massage the oil onto your scalp to nourish the roots and promote healthy hair growth.

If you don't like the feeling of oil on your scalp, you can use a deep-conditioning mask instead. Choose one that's specially formulated for curly hair. A mask infused with argan oil, glycerin, or coconut oil will bring back hydration into your strands.

_______________________________________
You might have read this chapter in my previous book. "Hair with Fair"

it's about hair Routine and stuff like that but I unpublished it as I decided to contain Hair Routine and other stuff all in this book bcoz  it's all about beauty care and hair is part of our beauty, right?

it's about hair Routine and stuff like that but I unpublished it as I decided to contain Hair Routine and other stuff all in this book bcoz it's all about beauty care and hair is part of our beauty, right?

Anyways I might publish it again so when I do, make sure to check it out