First Day of School

*alarm goes off *I wake you to the sharp ringing from my alarm clock jumping out of bed to turn it off .Opening my closet full with hella pairs of shoes I pull out my 7's,a white and blue polo shirt ,and khaki pants.

"Damn Tyla you gonna pull on the first day of school "

Hearing my mom in the kitchen I got dressed,brushed my teeth and went in there.
"Goodmorning mama "

"Goodmorning,you got everything for school?this is my babies last year in high school "she says smiling from ear to ear.

*laughs* ---"Yes mom I have everythingggg I'm not a baby "

"Well you're my baby always.Have a great first day and I'll see you tonight when I get off work "

"Ok,love you "
--leaves--
I decided to go the long way going to school since I left early.I couldn't wait to let my homies see my car I got over the summer.It was a pearl white BMW with the same colored rims.20 minutes later I pulled in a parking spot getting out walking into the school .lawd girls were every where man light skin,dark skin,etc.Had a girl looking in every direction.

"TYLA TYLA TYLA!?nigga check and see what classes you have .I hope we have the same first block.",said Kayla (my bff)

"Ok ok!lol damn can I get in the building first "

*looks at my schedule *

"Yes!We have the first two class together.Lets go for before the bell rings "

We walked in class with every desk full but two.One was beside this beautiful girl and I had neverrrrr seen her.Im guessing she was from another school.Me being me I chose to sit by her and Kayla sat way on the other side by this boy man Chris.

"Hey I'm TYLA,I never seen you around this school.you must be from the other high school?"

*She smiled looking down*" I'm Ciara,and yes I am.I got tired of seeing the same people"

It was something about her that made me get lost as she was talking .As I stared in her eyes I lost focus then felt a soft tap.

"Tyla are you listening "she laughed a little

"My bad you're just beautiful that's all"

"You're sexy yourself,and I love your braces "

"aha ,thanks ma.",I said smiling,"we should get cool since you new here.I got you fr."

Soon as she said I'll think about it the bell rung for the next class.I walked out the class with her trying to get her number but I lost sight of her through the crowd .My next classes were straight asf.I had homies in every class then came the last class of the day .Walking in I was so ready to go as I sat down and look to the right of me it was Ciara.Last person I thought I would see but I was so happy I had another class with her.
We went over rules for that class then talked the rest of the period.Before leaving to go home I got her number.