Army of Ghosts

Y/N [OC]: Planet Earth in the TARDIS. This is where I was born. And this is where I died. For the first few regenerations of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met three women called Rose, Pippa, and Piro and a man named Loki.

DOCTOR 9: Run.

Y/N [OC]: My mom and dad who could change their faces like me. And we took them away from home in our magical machine. We showed them the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end.

[Planet]

MADDIE: How long are you going to stay with me?

Y/N: Forever.

Y/N [OC]: That's what I thought. But then came the army of ghosts. Then came Torchwood and the War. And that's when it all ended. This is the story of how I died.

[The Tyler's flat]

(The Tardis materialises in a corner of the children's playground on a bright, sunny day. Y/N has a very heavy rucksack with her.)

Y/N [OC]: Jackie, it's us! We're back!

JACKIE: Oh, I don't know why you bother with that phone. You never use it!

Y/N: Shut up, come here!

JACKIE: Oh, I love you!

Y/N: I love you!

JACKIE: I love you so much!

(Jackie and Y/N hug. The Doctor, Maddie, Loki, Pippa, Piro, and Rose make their way past.)

JACKIE: Oh no, you don't. Come here!

(Jackie kisses Maddie.)

JACKIE: Oh, you lovely big fella! Oh, you're all mine.

ROSE: Just, just, just put me down!

JACKIE: Yes, you are.

(Y/N hands over her rucksack.)

Y/N: I've got loads of washing for you. And I got you this.

(A small ornate metal nick-nack.)

Y/N: It's from the market on this asteroid bazaar. It's made of, er, what's it called?

LOKI: Bazoolium.

Y/N: Bazoolium. When it gets cold, yeah, it means it's going to rain. When it's hot, it's going to be sunny. You can use it to tell the weather.

JACKIE: I've got a surprise for you and all.

Y/N: Oh, I get her bazoolium, she doesn't even say thanks.

JACKIE: Guess who's coming to visit? You're just in time. He'll be here at ten past. Who do you think it is?

Y/N: I don't know.

JACKIE: Oh go on, guess.

Y/N: No, I hate guessing. Just tell me.

JACKIE: It's Rose's granddad. Granddad Prentice. He's on his way any minute, Right, cup of tea!

(Jackie goes into the kitchen.)

Y/N: She's gone mad.

PIPPA: Tell me something new.

Y/N: Mr. Prentice, that's her dad. But he died, like, ten years ago. Oh, my God. She's lost it. Jackie? What you just said about Prentice.

[Kitchen]

JACKIE: Any second now.

Y/N: But he passed away. His heart gave out. Do you remember that?

JACKIE: Of Course I do.