The Abduction

3:16 pm January 16, 2015

Lucy was walking home from school after begging her mother for three months to let her. It was her first time walking home by herself. A strange red van pulled up next to her. Lucy knew she wasn't supposed to talk to strangers so she didn't look towards the van. The man who was inside was Elliot Nelson, 39. He got out the van quickly since there wasn't anyone around and grabbed her putting a napkin over her mouth.

"No! NO!" Lucy screamed kicking as Elliot dragged her into the van. She stopped kicking and Elliott tied her hands and feet with a rope. He went to the back and laid her down gently. Afterwards he drove down the street whistling happily that no one saw him. It took a few hours for him to arrive at his destination. Which was his house a state over from where Lucy lived. Elliot parked in his garage and took Lucy out putting her over his shoulder. He carried her into the house and up the stairs. His house was pretty decent looking and was always neatly organized. Elliot had an OCD problem along with other things. Lucy had woken up once they arrived to the room she would be staying in.

She started screaming,"Who are you?! I wanna go home! Please let me go!"

Elliot then put her down onto the bed roughly with his hand over her mouth,"Bad girl!" He scolded taking out a pocket knife putting it up to her throat. "Don't you dare scream in this house." He said softly now.

Lucy calmed down so he wouldn't hurt her and he took his hand off her mouth. "I want to go home." Lucy said as she started to cry.

Elliot smiled wide,"You are home. This is your room and I'm your daddy. Don't you remember Ally?"

Lucy looked at him confused. "I'm Lucy. You have the wrong girl. Please let me go!" Lucy cried out, but Elliot continued to smile.

"Ally you know the rules. No screaming. I'm afraid you have to be punished." That's when he put the knife on the nightstand and he took his pants and boxers off.

Lucy's eyes widened when he said that thinking he was going to kill her, but what happened next she never thought could happen to her. Elliot took her virginity. He raped her for over two hours. Over and over again. Lucy's screams were muffled over his hand. When he finally finished Lucy was now Ally. She told herself to write her real name down and everything that happened so she wouldn't forget it if she ever got saved. That was going to have to wait until tomorrow because once he left the room, Lucy was numb.

She couldn't feel anything and couldn't say anything. What she did next made her cry. She peed the bed which she hadn't done since she was a small child. Lucy laid there crying until she finally fell asleep.

9:15 am January 17th, 2015

Elliot came into the room and woke Lucy up. She saw his face and immediately realized that this wasn't a bad dream.

"Time for you to take a bath." He said carrying her to the bathroom after seeing her struggling to get up.

He put her in the tub and washed her from head to toe like a small child even brushing her teeth for her. Afterwards, he brought her to her bedroom and changed her into a nice yellow dress. Brushing her long hair well then put a yellow bow in her hair to match the dress. He didn't bother to put shoes on her seeing as she wouldn't be leaving her room. Lucy was quiet the whole time wanting to stay in bed, but he didn't want her to sleep all day. So he turned the tv on letting her watch it. She didn't have a phone or computer for obvious reasons. Lucy laid in bed watching the news once he left. That's when she saw the amber alert. She had been told about what those were. Her mother always said when she saw those that it meant the child would be found quickly. Lucy now had hope that soon she would be found and that filthy man would be put behind bars forever. Little did she know that they had no clue who had taken her. No one saw anything and since the parents had money, they thought maybe it was for ransom. It wasn't. Elliot was smart and knew how to hide things. He has done this years before with a child named Ally who was 12. He loved that little girl. She died after a year from cancer. He buried her body in his backyard. No one ever found out who took her either. All Elliot wanted was Lucy to take Ally's place. As well as using her for his own pleasure.