Tapops Haki Academy

Prologue

Boring!

All I could say in this people around me is boring.Ive stood up from seat and about to leave but a hand found its way to my wrist as it stop me from going away.I look down at my so called friends,Karen,Maxine,and Rhea who was giving me a confused look.

"Girl,where are you going?I thought your going to help us to study for the upcoming exam next week"Froy the one who stopped me from leaving said.I took a big sigh and glare at him.

"Yes I did really said that,but we're here in this cafe for almost five hours and all of you guys did was to flirt with your boyfriends and not focusing on the instructions I gave you"I said, pulling my arms away from his grip and leave for good.

If only I have some better friends.

Boy,it's dark already.I haven't notice the time since I was busy teaching my so called friends at that lesson. Basically,it was just a simple math problem in our business mathematics class that will be showing in our exam next week.I was practically good at math though so nothing to worry about.

I saw a department store beside me as I headed inside and grab some instant cup noddles,canned goods, chocolate cakes and some snacks.I went to the cashier and paid it and leave.I took a chippy chips from the black bag and started to eat it while walking back home not until my eyes found a creepy person standing at the end of the alley with a long knife at hand and stab it at the thing or creature laying on the ground as it vanished leaving the creepy person alone and sheathe back the knife from its place.

I froze on the spot after witnessing the scene Infront of me.I tried to run but my legs won't listen to me,I practically prayed for them to move and yes they did but only when the person's glazing crimson eyes bore through me.I quickly run away after that, dropping the groceries I bought on the process but I don't care,I could buy another of it,my life is in danger so I fastly run towards our house and banged on the door making it open widely.I hurriedly went inside and close the door with a loud thud and release a breath that I didn't thought I was holding.

My grandmother comes running outside the kitchen and saw me panting on the living room.I quickly run to her and hide on her back.

"Grandma, I saw someone get killed.The murderer has saw me so it probably would go after me and killed me right?"I asked as my grandmother pinch my ears making me yell from the pain.

"Aw aw,it hurts.What did I do?"I cried as my grandfather took me to the kitchen and pull his fingers away from my num and reddish ears.

"Yaya your not a kid anymore.Maybe you were just hallucinating because of the stress at school and watching those horror movies with tobi.So change your clothes now and I will prepare our dinner"she said as I nod and went to my room and get change with my pj.

"Was I really hallucinating?But that person eyes were so red.I might have an nightmare when I go to sleep"I thought while dressing and grandma called for me and my brother and we started to dig in.After eating,grandma washed the dishes,tobi went to his room to play his video games while I went to my room to do my assignments.While looking through some sort of papers,my eyes caught on the letter that was send to me by my parents last month.It said that they want me to transfer at the largest universities there but I still haven't decided since I don't want to leave grandma and tobi here alone.I throw away the letter and focus my attention at my book when grandma called from downstairs so I go out to check it.

"What is it grandma?I asked as I saw her head pooped out of the door with towel on her head."Someone is at the door.Go and open it"she said as I hesitate for a second but I walk towards the door anyway and open it only to be face to face with the murder I just saw killed someone earlier.

"GRANDMA"I shouted but a word slipped from the person mouth that make my vision started to get blurred.

"Sleep"and with that everything went black.

Hi guys another story again😭.I just can't erase these series of ideas that running in my head though after reading some fantasy stories.So i tried to make one still with the boboiboy characters since I'm not comfortable of writing story that does not evolve around boboiboy and his friends♥️.In this story they still have their own powers but with a little twist.Instead of the word magic it will be replaced with Haki and everyone who attend the academy will be come a celestial knight to fight the evil one.It has romance too, ofcourse boya and fayi but ying here is somewhat cold and does not want to mingle with others except for Yaya and the whole circle instead of her pessimistic characteristics.Fang is still the same, handsome, arrogant and carrot donut freak.He also loves to annoyed ying for unknown reason.Boboiboy here is somewhat like a cold mysterious person,who somewhat over protected of yaya and also the leader of the circle,I will explain it later in the next chapter.Gopal,is being Gopal, always a gluton but not so coward  anymore.The twins is also in here with captain Kaizo and some other OC's.

So hope you guys like it again!😘😘