Chapter 32 "Everything I could have been"

~Iria~

When Tristan and I arrived at the boarding school we didn't part like I thought we would when we first entered the front door, instead we walked next to each other through the corridors, I was heading to my dorm because well, it's my dorm and even though it was around dinner time I planned to skip that meal and go to bed but it turned out that Tristan was also heading to my dorm, he wanted to meet with his sister or I don't know what.

We walked immersed in silence, not an awkward one, just some silence I didn't care to share with him. Neither of us would have imagined the crisis that was taking place in my dorm when we entered, Chrystal and Ethan were there, they seemed to be arguing though Chrystal was the only one yelling, Ethan had that neutral expression he used when women -most likely me- vent with him and he just took all those screams even though they weren't meant to him. Tristan entered first, he was impatient to know what was this about, however I stood close to the door, getting the lay of the land.

I realized Chrystal was wearing the Ivy Bennett costume and that she didn't stop holding her necklace, it took me five yells to start joining dots and figure out what was this about. Chrystal's necklace.

"What's going on here?" I heard a stern voice behind me, I knew it belonged to Mr. White instantly, the strong smell of his expensive cologne hit me when he approached me.

All eyes turned to where I was, to the door of the dorm, but they fixed on Mr. White, his flawless look was slightly more scruffy, he had the same business man look but now his vest was unbuttoned and his shirt's sleeves rolled up. Chrystal stopped yelling when she saw her father although it didn't last long.

"I quit. Start looking for another Ivy Bennett because I refuse to be play her."

Chrystal dropped the pink wing that was supposed to be Ivy's hair and let it fall to the floor, then she exited the dorm with heavy footsteps.

I stepped away when she walked past me like a furious whirlwind, all the boys in the dorm didn't spend long in the room, they all went after her so I walked further into the dorm, the weather was kinda nuts, you could literally see how Tristan was fighting to stop the storm his sister was provoking, one second it was drizzling and the other you could hear the thunders joining the angry rain.

I sat on my bed, I wasn't going to overwhelm more Chrystal by going after her like the boys They had to come back.

While I waited my fingers ran into a piece of paper that was on top of the cover Chanel used to keep our disguises, this one had 'Ivy Bennet' written over it. I grabbed the piece of paper that turned out to be a note Chanel left Chrystal and after hesitating a few seconds I read it.

Try out this outfit but remember to take off that necklace of yours, it doesn't fix Ivy Bennett's profile.

I had to left the note quickly on its place when Chrystal, the whirlwind, entered the dorm followed by three men, well, a man and two teenagers.

"Sure, dad. I should hear to the two bad boys of the school." Chrystal's sarcasm snapped at me, she was backwards to me, facing the boys on our dorm entrance but she fixed her eyes on her brother, she glare at him. "A mosquito bit me today, brother. It made me bleed, why don't you go and break its nose too?"

I avoided a laugh when the imagine of Tristan fighting against a mosquito burst into my mind. I was half successful in that, I just let out an almost inaudible chuckle.