~ Introduction+Info ~

Welcome to this book !

This book is purely about shifting and Demon Slayer and also some imagine povs so don't expect anything else 😭

This book will contain (100%) the following: shifting tips,what to script for ____ dr, info about my drself, imagine povs, shifting motivation, info about shifting, my shifting progress, my KNY dr, storytimes and much more! (feel free to suggest anything!).

The imagine povs don't have a specific character. They're gonna be written as either S/O (significant other) or CC ( comfort character) depending on the imagine pov !

If you have any issues with this book, would like to give me any tips with the book, have a shifting storytime, then feel free to message me on my discord: itsserryanna#0914 or my instagram itsserryanna or my tiktok i_love_kokushibo !

Reminder that the shifting methods i will talk about are not owned by me and made by me (unless i say so) and i will try my best to credit the owners of the method.

I am also gonna do my own methods and hopefully they will work!

I will also link some subliminials for each method im talking about so i can help!

Also feel free to tell me your shifting journey!!

If you want, we can be friends!

Reminder that i also do not own Demon Slayer and it's art.

If you ever need help or tips or even questions about shifting, feel free to ask!

More info about me: You can call me Andromeda, i am an asexual lesbian demi-girl and i use they/them pronouns! I am mostly interested in Vocaloid,OMORI,KNY and Madoka.
​​​​​​​Anyways that's it!

Hope you will like this book and that we can get along well ! Bye bye <3 have a splendid day!!!