Oʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ! Kᴜʀᴜᴍɪ Kᴜʀᴜᴍᴇ X sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

978 words                                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There she was again.

You didn't pay it any mind anymore, instead deciding to keep on browsing. You had nearly finished the work that needed to be done before the next student council meeting occurred, All color coded and organized by date, just like how you wanted. but somehow it had been swallowed by the internet leaving you no choice but to scour your history to find it.  It was hard work, and the student council president was expecting a hefty amount of paperwork, making you regret spending your time gambling and playing video games with Runa so much.

Despite your masterfully executed ignoring, she was still here, lurking around the corner, probably staring like a vulture waiting for its prey to die. Or in this case, turn around.

A few scrunchies aimed your way, being thrown with such force that your computer fell off the edge of the table, falling to the hard wooden floor and ruining the monitor. A deep frown etched itself on your face.

"Destruction of property, Kurumi." you flippantly said, grabbing your phone to continue your search on the miniature internet. "If I didn't know any better, I'd assume you're trying to piss me off." Normally you would have verbally attacked and berated any fool that would do such a thing, but you knew you would be playing into her hands then.

Opening the internet browser on your phone, you quickly typed in the site url you remembered being the last you were able to check on your computer. A familiar site filled with comfortable apparel appeared before you.

"Angry? Oh my dear, of course not." She humoredly replied. A low chuckle that sounded too sexual for you to feel really comfortable with reverberated throughout the empty library. "I merely wished for you to pay a little bit of attention to me, that isn't too much to ask?"

"Oh? I don't remember you asking." You said, still not giving her even the slightest glance. "I don't recall hearing 'Oh, y/n, please pay attention to me!'." Looking slightly down at your now broken monitor, you couldn't manage to keep a slightly pissed tone out of your words. Kurumi clearly found the words to be pleasing, however, since her giggling could even be heard from across the library.

"Well then, allow me to rectify my mistake sweetie." With slow movements, she neared your location, and one step before you would have found her to be too close, she crouched slightly, lowering her face to your level. "Oh, y/n, please pay attention to me."

While your words had been meant sarcastically, her re-enactment sounded way too genuine, the desperation of a starving animal present in her voice. Against better judgment, you decided to slightly humor him, looking up at her, smiling slightly.

"See, that wasn't so bad?"

Apparently, that was the last straw Kurumi could take, her eyes turning to a sinister shade of amethyst, making you immediately step back . Her face stood euphoric, basking in the attention you'd given her, a predatory grin across her face. Within a few steps, she was completely next to you, setting off all your alarms.

One hand grasped your shoulder, the other cupping your face. Your fight or flight acted immediately, trying to push her off. Your hands wrapped themselves around her wrists, something she merely let happen. The opportunity to get away from her was now, but outside this hostility, kurumi had made no move to spit her venom at you, which made you hesitate.

"Kurumi, if you don't step back I will report you to the council!" You felt the threat fall across your lips, hands ready to break Kurumi's hands at any further aggression.

An aggravating chuckle escaped her lips, her face coming ever closer to yours. Her lilac eyes completely narrowed in on yours, filled with an obsession you could barely comprehend. It felt deep. It felt intense. It felt... consuming.

"Then why, dear y/n, haven't you reported me yet?"

"Because you want me to.  I know you want this from me." You hissed through your teeth.

"Then I think you grossly misunderstand me, y/n." She replied, pressing a soft kiss against your brow. Your hands clenched dangerously around her wrists, nearly enforcing your threat, yet you didn't act, hoping still to avoid violence or any other act. "manipulating you or being manipulated. Touching you or being touched. Killing you or being killed by you."

"It's all the same to me, my dear." She went on, a lustful and suffocating tension pushing against every side of you. The hand that cupped your face pressed a bit, her perfectly painted nails pressing slightly against your skin. "Everything  and anything you can give me is perfection."

The entire situation finally made you reach your limit, making you push her violently away. She merely let it happen, a sick sort of happy smile on her face, thrown away to the other side of the room.

She smashed into the book shelf and merely slid down to sit, her eyes still glowing lavender and her maniac smile still plastered wide on her face, chuckling ever so slightly as she pulled up one of her knees to lean against. Despite it being your action, you felt tricked, her content look only encouraging the idea that you were being thrown for a loop, and not her.

You stood up, finally serious and walked over to him. Looming above her, your eyes glowing in rage, which again only made her more excited. Her eyes craving to see every move you made.

"I would consider your next actions very carefully, Kurumi Kurume, I'm very prepared to make this next gamble your last." You snarled, thunder appearing in your eyes.

Her eyes widened, a manic look that made your hair stand upright appearing on her face. "I'm so sorry, my dear y/n, I appear to be unable to think of anything to say-"

"You're all I ever think about, after all."