Good news to everybody

Wheein could feels that her phone is vibrating from the table. She then open her eyes and found Taehyung still hugging her. After the crying session, she and Taehyung cudling while watching the film that Wheein recently watching, but in the middle of the film they fall asleep. So here they are, sleeping in the TV room.

Wheein tried to move Taehyung's arms so she could grab her phone to answer the call. After she succeed, she go to her room to answer the call.

"Oh, it's a video call." Wheein mumbled when she saw the notification from her phone is "incoming video call from Mamamoo's group chat".

"Yah! Jung Wheein, why it took you so long just to answer our call?" Hyejin said after Wheein connected to the video call.

"Mianhae, I just woke up," Wheein answered.

"So, what about the dating news that you already denied yesterday?" Moonbyul asked.

"Yeah right, I just woke up this morning and Moonbyul suddenly screaming at me asking about your dating news with Jimin," Yongsun said.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys because I don't want to burden you, besides that's not true. So I didn't have a reason why I should tell you," Wheein replied.

"Yahhh, whether it's true or not you should still tell us. We know how this rumour will affected you, are you okay?" Hyejin asked worried about Wheein.

"I'm okay, it didn't affected me that much because it's not true," Wheein replied.

"But are you really going out with Jimin?" Yongsun asked.

"Yes, he asked me to met him because he wants to know how I'm doing. But unfortunatelly, there's people who recognize us and take a picture of us then spread a rumour about it," Wheein explained.

"I actually made a video call so I could check on you. Thankfully you look fine," Moonbyul said.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you because I have a busy schedule, but I promise when I have a free time I'll go to your place," Hyejin said.

"Ohhh, me too," Moonbyul and Yongsun said together.

"It's okay guysss, you don't have to be here tho. I know you guys are super busyyyyy," Wheein said teasing the members.

"Wheein-ah?" Taehyung called Wheein while searching where she at.

"Wait, is that Taehyung's voice?!" Yongsun said almost shouting.

Wheein panicking after hearing Taehyung called her name, she just want to warn him but it's too late. He already at her bedroom door.

"Oh, there you are. I thought you're gone," Taehyung said while sulking.

Wheein forgot to switch the camera, so the member could see Taehyung behind her.

"OH. MY. GOD!!!!!" Yongsun shouted while close her mouth.

"You're back with Taehyung again?!" Hyejin asked after see Taehyung.

"Oh, did I came at the wrong time?" Taehyung mouthing his word to Wheein.

Wheein just sighed and turn to see the member again.

"Yes, I am," Wheein finally said.

"Hehe, hi guys? Long time no see," Taehyung come closer to the camera to say hi to the girls.

"Did you sleep at Wheein's apartment?" Moonbyul asked teasing Wheein and Taehyung.

"Uhmmmmm." Taehyung scratch his nape while looking at Wheein, begging some help.