Yo

My heart literally leapt out of my body when I heard his frustration. But I wasn't sure if he was asking me to only suss out my feelings or he felt that way.

And I really didn't want to lose him. But why do I feel like I did? I ended up crying on my way back to my dorm. I really didn't feel like going anywhere but on Saturday, was the exhibition for the photography assignment and I promised P Beam I would be there.

Saturday came and I reached the venue with much trepidation. In all of the dilly dallying, I had missed the first 30 minutes. I was so worried I would miss his presentation. But luck behold, as I walked in, it was his turn. I took a seat next to Ming and the boys at the last row as Beam stood up and went to the front. He brought out a large A3 poster board full of photos of our friends.

"Love comes in many forms. For me, I am lucky to experience it in friendship abundantly as you would see. But what makes me even luckier and thankful is that I experience it in love too, even more abundantly. And i think if everyone had someone like this in their life, who looks at them like this when they are hungry, angry, sad, frustrated, moody, happy, tired, energetic, smiley, shy, sick and most importantly 24/7 without hesitation , no one can be luckier. And I am very very lucky to experience that."

Beam flashed every single photo of mine independently as he uttered each and every adjective. I just stared gobsmacked as an entire roll of pictures was pulled out to depict each and every emotion he had described.

The beauty of it; each and every picture was of me. And in each and every picture, I knew and he knew, the recipient was him.

My tears just came down as he went through this presentation. It was a very beautiful heartfelt presentation complemented by a stunning display of pictures that ended in Beam nailing his first distinction and more importantly, it landed him his first boyfriend.

I ran straight up to this raven haired beauty of mine who had stunned me with his declaration in the most special manner that was significant to us both.

Beam held me tight as he kissed me with my pictures framing our moment.

"Je t'aime Yo"

"Chan Rak Ter P Beam"