"Go on." She demanded right as the brush met Celenstines hair.

Celenstine felt himself relax as the Blonde played with his pitch black hair. His eyes closed as he started to speak, "He was cold."

"His personality..?" Ellie asked as she put the brush down so she could start braiding his hair.

Celenstine found it hard to braid his hair after the incident, he could still do it however it was not as well. So he preferred others braiding his hair, it was a nice feeling when someone else plays with your hair.

"Yes, but so were his eyes, and his skin-" Celenstine recalls the memory of him touching the dream lords hand.

The blonde interupted, "His skin..?"

Celenstine hummed, "Dreams are quite something. I was able to feel the wind just as I feel it now."

"Yes I don't remember very well, but when I was human I had dreams that felt so real. Unfortunately I had this reoccurring nightmare. There was this guy with teeth for eyes!" She visible shivered.

Celenstine frowned at the thought of her being scared. he recalled what Morpheus had said of him making the realm. It was obvious he also created the dreams and nightmares.

"But that was forever ago- I hope you won't have to experience a nightmare." Ellie smiled.

Celenstine thanked her and then stayed silent as Ellie started a braid that trailed down his back. He left out the fact he is now Morpheus's Guardian angel on purpose. He doesn't need to burden Ellie with secrets.
...

"Done! You have so much hair, it's so pretty." Ellie smiled brightly as she embraced her mentor.

"Thank you my child." Celenstine hugged her back with a soft smile, and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You know what we haven't done in awhile, we haven't messed with Richie in a decade!" Ellie grinned a mischievous grin.

Celenstine also gave a similar expression, "Well Im sure Richie misses our surprises." His voice had excitement as he winked at the girl.

One thing the duo loved doing was pulling harmless, jokes or pranks on the other angels. Emphasis on harmless. Sure they would get a few slap on the wrists, but it was all fun and games.

.
.
.

Hours later the angel decided to travel to the dream realm once more during his slumber. Well not that he decided, It was a guarantee ever-since the deal was made.

When he opened his eyes in his dream, this time he was in a dark forest. His white attire was almost glowing in the dark wooded area.

Celenstine looked around to see if there was any clearing but there were trees everywhere around him. He turned back slowly after he heard a rustle not very far away. Celenstine rose his wings high up and forcefully pushed his weight up to fly. Effortlessly he perched on one of the trees.

The trees looked endless, there looked to be nothing else but the bark and leaves. The angel doubted this, and was ready to go fly over the maze when he was interupted when he felt someone else's presence.

"Ahem?" Someone cleared his throat. Celenstine peeked from on the top of the tree. There was a blonde man with circular sunglasses, "Sorry, Didn't mean to startle you."

"Oh hello down there" Celenstine smiled at him from the top of the tree.

The blonde gave him a toothy grin, "Haven't seen you around before, you got a name?" He put his hands on his hips. The Corinthians eyes were glued to Celenstines bright large wings, so white they were almost emitting light.