Why We Feel Like This? Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Fine, have sex with her

Huey: Excuse me?

Y/N: You're excused

Huey: Yeaaaa, no

Y/N: You know you want to.

Huey: What's gotten into you now?

Y/N: Nothing at all.

I looked at him with folded arms. This is all on him now. We obviously can't figure this shit out if he doesn't be a man and just take the girl out on a date. He won't even have sex with her just to get information any other time they be fucking.

Huey: Why you looking at me like that?

Y/N: Why not? You being a pussy right now.

Huey: Nah, I just don't want to have sex with her.

Y/N: Huey any other time you do!

Huey: Well I don't right now I'm not in the mood.

Y/N: So when you in the mood you just fuck random people?

Huey: I wouldn't say random people. I don't have hoes

Y/N: Sureeeee, so what was I then yesterday huh?

Huey: ....

Oh, now he's quiet, I should've knew this nigga was just using me for his stupid ass hormones.

Y/N: Asshole

Huey: For?

Y/N: Wdym for!? You used me for your damn hormones just because you was horny!

Huey: No I didn't use you. It was real from my perspectives. Plus I told you it was gonna happen.

Y/N: Ugh I can't stand you

Huey: Sit down then.

Y/N: Huey this is not time for no jokes!

Huey: Who said I was joking?

He looked up at me from his computer with an raised eyebrow. I rolled my eyes I can't stand him for real. Like first he wanna act like a bitch now he used me oh god what's next?

Huey: I don't know why you would think I used you but I didn't. Never did in the first place.

Y/N: You damn sure didn't deny it

Huey: I didn't deny a damn thing I just don't know for myself why I did it out of all the people.

Y/N: ....

Huey: I'll gather information from Ming tomorrow damn

Y/N: Well what you gonna do...?

Huey: I'll figure it out.

Y/N: Hmph probably sex.

Huey: Is that all you think I am?!

Y/N: No but I'm just saying!

Huey: I do love sex but that doesn't mean I always do it 24 fucking 7!

Y/N: I don't know what the hell you be doing!

Huey: So why so concerned?!

Y/N: I just wanna know and all I was doing was guessing.

I don't even know why I'm concerned. I felt that it was jealousy I mean after last night it was just so good to the point another woman could always get that type of pleasure from him. But I shouldn't even care tho we not even dating. But it's bothering me I just stared at him while he was looking at me scowling.

Huey: Yeah? Well stop guessing because you obviously don't want it to happen.

Y/N: Huey I don't care who you sleep with! Not like you the only guy I sleep with!

Huey: Clearly WAS the only guy you slept with.

Y/N: Nope not at all. I slept with Kai before we just didn't have sex but he was touching all up on this body. Fucker

Huey: Oh yeah?

Y/N: Yeah and he almost took my virginity with his big dick!

Huey: Cool, like I give a fuck

Y/N: Neither do I with you and Ming!

Huey: COOL!

Y/N: COOL!

He grabbed the file to take it somewhere and walked pass me avoiding eye contact with me Ughhh just at least look at me one more time. I still had my arms folded. I don't ever be understanding how we be cool and then 5 minutes later already arguing. I watched him going on with his business. I don't know but I feel like we both jealous. I don't like Ming and he most certainly don't like Kai.

Oop the tension right now. But anyways sorry for late post it been a week I know been busy with school but y'all know I didn't forget about y'all. I promised y'all and I keep them🤣❤️ but anyways both stories we be updated today (if you know you know.) But anyways what well happen in the next chapter find out 🥰 Huey is just so UGH 😩