Female! Derpy x Bullied! Silent! Female! Reader

A/N : Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Just so you know (if you don't already)

Y/n: Your Name

L/N: Last Name

H/C: Hair Color

E/C: Eye Color

F/C: Fave Color

K/C: Kind of cutie mark (only used once....)

P/O/C: Piece of clothes (only used once....)

POV: Point of view. Example: Your pov, derpy pov.....Random pov

And that's about it! Enjoy! (Or don't >3<)

——————————-

Your Pov

You flinched as yet another insult flew your way. "You should just die! Nobody likes you! I'm surprised you and Derpy aren't friends yet, seeing as you're both the lamest people in school!" laughed one of the girls, backing you into a corner, your back to the wall. 'Derpy? Who's that?' you wondered, distracted for a second while you thought. The bullies took this chance to push you roughly into the wall. It wasn't that hard but it was enough to stun you before they pushed you into a closet and locked the doors. You're E/C eyes went wide as you tried opening the door. You could barely see anything in the dark closet. You sat down on the dirty floor and looked under the door just in time to see the bullies walking away laughing. You were abut to back away hen you heard one called back, "Why don't you try calling for help y/n?" she taunted and walked away with the group giggling. You're eyes started to water, knowing you couldn't cry for help. You sat up and moved to the corner of the closet, hugging your knees to your chest. 'Please....someone help...' you thought as you started silently crying into your knees, your h/c hair covering your face. (A/N: If you have short hair then pretend you have long bangs! We all good here? Okay.)

Derpy Pov

I was getting ready to go home when I heard something. It sounded like the 'Rude Crew'. What was worse is that I heard them laughing. The 'Rude Crew' were a group of kids that always bullied on everyone with a disability. They always seemed to leave me alone though.... I don't know why... Maybe because I was friends with Twila and the others or some other reason but I still didn't like them none the less. My breath hitched as I heard them slam a door closed and start to walk towards me. I quickly hid in my locker, not out of fear but from me wanting to see if they hurt someone and if I could help. My unaligned dark yellow eyes went wide when I heard one of the 'Rude Crew' shout in front of my locker back at whoever they had trapped. 'Y/n..... Wait. Isn't she the girl who can't talk?' I wondered as I heard the girls laugh again and walk off. When I was sure they were gone, I peeked my heard out of my locker. I didn't see anyone so I quickly went completely out my locker and made my way towards the place I heard the girls coming from. "What name did they say again?" I mumbled to myself before walking a little more, trying to remember. "Oh. Y/n?" I called uncertain as I strained my ears to hear any noise to signal where she was.

Your Pov

You quickly lost all hope when you were sure everyone had left to go home. 'No one will even know.... or care for that matter.....No one cares....' you thought as you cried harder into your knees, your hair getting wet with tears. You suddenly frozen when you heard footsteps walking towards your door. 'No......please don't let it be them...' you silently hoped, looking under the door again. You saw unfamiliar shoes walk by the closet and started to gain a little hope. You sat up quickly when you heard, whoever it was, call your name. You took your hand and pounded on the door as hard as you could, trying to tell her to help.