Part 10 ~ Crimes revealed

Ranbir start fake coughing and Mishti and Kabir quickly move apart. Ranbir and Prachi give them teasing looks.

"Wo Bhai, Bhabhi it's nothing like you think, me and Kabir are just friends," Mishti quickly says while Kabir thinks, why don't you just tell them the truth Mishti, I'm sure they won't mind.

"But Mish, Prachi and I never even said anything so why are you trying to make us believe that you and Kabir are just friends," Ranbir asks, raising an eyebrow along with a knowing smirk.

Mishti sighs and says, "please don't tell mom and dad yet, they barely know Kabir so I don't think they'll accept relation so quickly."

"Mishti there is no need to worry as Kabir is Prachi's cousin and I'm sure she knows him well enough to convince mom and dad," Ranbir says.

Mishti gets happy when Kabir says, "but how will we convince my parents for mine and Mishti's marriage."

"That will be easy you can just go and tell them that you want to marry Mishti," Prachi says. "But mom won't agree so easily," Kabir says.

"Actually even if Maasi doesn't listen to you she will surely listen to me especially since I've know Mishti longer than I've known Ranbir," Prachi smiles. Pranbir's and Kabir-Mishti's conversation was interrupted by Abhigya and Pallavi-Vikram.

"Hello everyone, as you all already know you are here at the reception of my son-in-law, Ranbir and my daughter, Prachi. And to start off with the reception lets have our newly wedded couple do a couple dance," announced Abhi.

Smiling Ranbir forwards a hand to Prachi and Prachi, smiling a little herself takes it and the two go off towards the dance floor.

(Just a warning for those who don't want to see any kissing scene, the video has one near the end)

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte, Tere bina kya wajood mera,

(Music)

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte,Tere bina kya wajood mera,

Tujhse juda agar ho jaayenda, Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa,

Ranbir wraps his arms around Prachi's waist and Prachi rests her hands on Ranbir's chest and the two start moving to the beat.

Kyuki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho,

Zindagi ab tum hi ho, chain bhi mera dard bhi,

Meri Aashiqui ab tum hi ho,

(Music)

Ranbir spins Prachi around him and soon one hand of Prachi's is on Ranbir's shoulder and the other is in his hand while Ranbir's other hand is wrapped around Prachi's waist.

Tera mera rishta kaisa, Ik pal door gawara nahi,

Tere liye har roz hai jeeta, Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi,

Koi lahma mera na ho tere bina, Har saans pe naam tera,

Ranbir lifts Prachi off the ground and slowly spins her around, then put her down and the two continue dancing.

Kyuki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho,

Zindagi ab tum hi ho, chain bhi mera dard bhi,