Mi amor, mi querida

"Hey, you alright there? You look zoned out.."
Josiah waved his hand in front of your face, snapping you out of your daze. Embarrassed, you looked away from him.
"Ah, yeah, sorry-"
He placed his hand on your forehead.
"Are you not feeling well? Is something bothering you?"
Oh, something  was bothering you alright. You just realized you have feelings for your friend you've known for 5 months now.
"No! No- I'm fine." You took another bite of your pizza before continuing to watch him play.
He snickered and ruffled your hair. "Whatever you say, dollface."
Oh he knew what he was doing. And now you knew too. But instead of saying anything, you just sat.
But slowly, you sank into him. Your head hit his shoulder and your hand made it's way to his (huge) chest.
He smiled and looked down at your head that was restin on his shoulder. "Comfy?"
You nodded, trying not to let him fluster you. But he paused his game and gently grabbed your chin.
"Cmon, don't be dumb with me. I can tell something's up."
He had a smirk on his face that had "you love me" written all over it. So you gave him an answer.
You hesitantly made your way to his lips, kissing him. He smiled and held your hips, almost like he knew this was gonna happen.
He let you melt into his body, your hands resting on his chest and his resting on your thighs.
He pulled away from the kiss, looking at you with his dark, almost soulless eyes.
"Not bad. You taste good.."
You gently punched his shoulder and looked away from him, but you couldn't get rid of your stupid smile.
He pushed you into his lap, holding you close to him. He was warm, and you were tired. Before you knew it, you were asleep on his chest.
"How cute..Damien was right, asking someone out isn't as hard as it looks."
He rested himself back down, keeping you on his chest. He continued to play his game, using your head as a controller rest.
The rest of the night was calm, quiet bliss. Except for when a creeper destoryed 2 months worth of work on Josiah's Minecraft house.
He kinda gave up after that.