•𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧•

{Irl + Messages}

It has now been 3 weeks of me and Tristan dating. He makes me very happy and I make him very happy. We only told are friends and family that we are dating but we haven't shared it online but some people say we are dating.

Me and Tristan were at his house and we were hanging out. We were both in his room laying on his bed laughing and talking.

"No Teo literally said my character deserved to die instead of getting saved by Nick in Part 2." I say laughing.

"He did not say that." He says laughing. "He's probably jealous that you survived a killer like so many times and he couldn't even survive a toy doll." He says.

"That's what I'm saying!" I say. "His character was dumb enough to listen to a talking toy doll." I say. "Also we were talking about The Black Phone and the dead kids and the first time he watched bruce getting kidnapped he got upset but after watching it again he laughed a little, like that is a no laughing matter." I say.

"Like I told him why was he laughing and he got all defensive saying he didn't and I started chasing him around the house when he admit he laughed a little." I say laughing.

He laughed. "God I love you." He says.

He said he loved me. It was silent until my phone went off. I up from the bed so I was sitting up and I picked up my phone.

Call From Stinky Brother
Accept   Decline

Accept    Decline

"Hey is everything okay." I say.

"No not really, remember that one time when we were at my house and Noah thought his hand would fit in that cube toy but instead got his hand stuck." He says.

"Yeah what about that." I say.

"Well, Noah did it again by got both his hands stuck, shay tricked him into putting both his hands in it." Teo says.

I laugh. "Okay I'll be there see you in a bit." I say.

Teo ends the call. I get off the bed as Tristan sits up.

"I have to go, Talk to you later." I say.

"Talk to you later bug." He says.

"Bye Tristan." I say then leave to Teo's.

When I'm going there I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I got my phone.

Message from Love ❤️

Love ❤️

Love ❤️
Hi Bug.
Are you mad at me?
You didn't look fine.
Is everything okay with Teo?

Bug ❤️
I'm Fine Tristan.
You don't have to worry.

Love ❤️
Are you sure?
If you want I can go with you to Teo's.
Read By Bug ❤️

Love ❤️
Hey are you okay.
Did I do something wrong.
Read By Bug ❤️

I felt bad leaving him on read. But I couldn't tell him or else it would happen.

I got to Teo's and see Noah panicking, Teo trying to help him calm down, and Shay laughing so much tears are coming out her eyes.

"Envy your here finally!" Teo says. "Help Noah because he is literally freaking out and I can't help him so you calm him down" Teo says.