↳ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨

Comenzar desde el principio

"Also... They don't know that I came here with you." You inform him as you pull out your phone and look for your mom's contact. "They think I took the train and then grabbed a taxi."

"Alright... So I'll introduce myself as a friend... Yeah. For the moment I'm just a friend who drove you. A really nice friend may I add." He begins, and you laugh, sending the text. You look at Satoru who looks extremely nervous. You grab his hand, although it doesn't really feel like you're holding it.

"We'll figure it out." You reassure him, trying to mask your fear with a smile. Although it barely works because he can see right through you. "If anything happens, I can always pay for a hotel for us to stay."

"No, I'll pay. All your money has to go towards baby clothes." He says, making you chuckle.

"How about rent? Tuition? Groceries?" You list and he shakes his head.

"I'll cover all that." He tells you, a smile coming on your face. You're about to say something else, but the front door opens. You open the car door, and Satoru turns off the car. You walk towards your mother and she welcomes you with open arms.

"Honey, how are you?" She asks, taking you in her embrace. She hugs you tightly, nearly squeezing the air out of you. She smiles but her smile drops as she notices a man. A friend. Satoru. She pulls away, and stares at Satoru who awkwardly stands, unsure of what to say or do. "Who's this?"

"He's a friend..." You say. She doesn't question the lack of confidence as you say it. She studies him, while he attempts to smile. He takes off his shades and looks at you briefly before looking at your mother. "He's Satoru Gojo."

"Hi..." Satoru cringes at the way his voice cracks. He tries to smile, yet he can't. He's terrified by the woman who's so much shorter than him.

"Hi, Gojo." She smiles at him. "Thank you for dropping off my daughter."

"Actually, he'll be staying with us as well." You inform her, her eyes widening. She blinks before looking at you. "He's my guest."

"Where will he be staying? Knowing your father, he won't let you two share a room." She says, and you don't say anything.

"What is he doing? Why isn't he out here greeting his only daughter?" You question as you walk towards the front door. Your mother and Satoru look back and forth before she signals to the door with her head, and they walk behind you.

"Dad!" You yell. You hear his voice come from the kitchen and you walk to it. He's chopping something up, and he stops when he sees you. He quickly wraps his arms around you, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Honey, how was your trip?" He asks, and you smile at him. You give him a nod,

"It was pretty good. My friend drove me here." You inform him.

"Oh did she? Is she still here?" He questions and you nod in response.

"He's here. He's walking with mom." You answer, making your dad raise his eyebrow. He looks at you until his peripheral vision catches a glimpse of your friend. Your dad turns his head to look at Satoru, who now looks terrified. Awkward and terrified. Your mother is right next to him, but she's hard to notice next to the tall man.

You hope you could motion to Satoru to relax, but you're catching the smell of what your dad is cooking and it's making your stomach churn. You try to control yourself because if you suddenly go to the bathroom to puke, they'll know something is up.

"Uh... Excuse me. I have to use the bathroom." You announce before walking out of the kitchen. You speed walk, which makes your parents share a look.

"She's been saying she has to pee like thirty minutes into the drive..." Satoru awkwardly chuckles, hoping that any suspicion will die down. They do end up shrugging it off.