"Yeah."

"Bowling is not a sport Jay. There is no way you can say it is otherwise." I tell him as I am taking off my skates while next to him and Jamie.

"Look we can get injured out there. We put in hard work both on and off the ice. What do these pros do, just roll the ball." Jamie interjected and I shook my head agreeing.

"You can get injured. Some of them had shoulder and elbow surgeries, torn rotator cuff injuries, knee problems. Trust me. They spend hours practicing as well. Some work out at gyms too."

"How do you know this?"

"Let's just say I have had insider information for a while."

Insider information really.

Coach told us that Jamie, myself and Jayson would be representing the Stars. Well mainly Jamie and I. But since this was Jayson's idea, he had to go. And apparently it was going to be held at Wayward Lanes.

"Jayson, do you need me to book you a room?"

"Nope. I already know where I am staying. But thanks."

"What hotel are you staying at?"

"I'm not."

"Huh? You're not? What you got a place there?"

"Kinda"

I went to ask him something else but his phone started ringing.

"Hey sexy, whatcha wearing?" He asked in a flirting tone.

Must be his wife on the line.

But what he said next had me worried. Mainly for Amber.

"No Amber is not coming with me. She is gonna be at home....We are leaving soon.... Yes, I know you can't wait to see me. I can't wait to see you too..... Umm not sure, hold on let me find out."

Trying not to over hear his conversation, I acted like I had been getting my stuff ready.

"Hey Ty, you know what time we are landing tomorrow?"

"Huh?"

"What time are we landing tomorrow?"

"Um I think 8 or 9."

"8 or 9 tomorrow night. You better be there to pick me up... Haa no...You know your my girl....I love you too... You doing this with me?... What do you mean no? Why not?... Oh fuck being fair. That's bullshit and you know it.... Only the opening. Really. Uh you need to be back. I miss seeing you out there.... Alright till tomorrow baby girl.... Love you too. Get some sleep.... Night."

I wanted to say something but I caught Jamie's eye and he had the same look. But do we even say anything?

"Alright guys see ya at the plane tomorrow." Jayson called out as he left with his gear.

"What the hell was that?" I looked at Jamie.

"I don't know. Do you really think he would cheat on Amber?"

"I mean he is not staying with us, telling some other girl he loves her and that Amber isn't going with us?"

"Let's wait to see what happens tomorrow, then we can go from there."

I agreed with Jamie and left it alone for now.

The next day rolls around and I made sure everything was packed. My mom was here to watch the dogs while I left for the week.

Its now 6:30 at night and Jamie and I are waiting for Jayson to show up at the airport.

"Hey guys sorry I'm just now getting here."