Should I love you eternity?

Are you afraid of dreaming? Let me tell you this story.

Life is about dreaming that one day, you'll make your dreams come true. It's about how you'll make it and with whom.

Somedays, you think: is it worthy dreaming? Is it worthy beleiving in futur? Will my dreams realy come true one day?

Sometimes, you feel like you can't continue or you can't handle anymore. Sometimes, you lose faith in yourself. You give up on your dreams and you never retry.

Why? Maybe because you are living in a world that is giving you hard times, maybe you are an easy person who only try once even if it's not enough, maybe you are a very strong person, but people around you are toxic...

"No one can live your life in your place. You should live it with full faith that tomorrow will be better."

I once met a girl, her name was "Byeol". Byeol means Star in Korean. Byeol was a girl who don't talk to anyone even to her mother or her family. She has her own shell, she only talks to the sky and it's stars. Why? Because she thought that because her name is Star, they can communicate in a special way and she was right. You might think that she is autist or crazy, but she is not. She only beleives in the nowhere world that is hiding behind our Universe.

On her 18th birthday, she stood in her room, in front of the window, looked at the bright Moon up in the sky and smiled

On her 18th birthday, she stood in her room, in front of the window, looked at the bright Moon up in the sky and smiled. She put her hand on the window and the other hand on her chest, closed her eyes and wished a special gift. She wished for a prince that could help her break her shell, take her to his Nowhere world where she can realy touch the sky and play with its stars. And because she was a big beleiver, the Moon accepted her wish and sent her a charming prince.

 And because she was a big beleiver, the Moon accepted her wish and sent her a charming prince