chapter 2

BPOV

We pulled in the drive way and the house was still the same. It was a 2-story craftsman style home with a 2 car garage. To my surprise when I walked in I noticed that the whole inside was updated to the modern times.

"Wow, Dad, I didn't know you had it in you." Emmett said with a surprised look. Dad just looked down, blushing with embarrassment. I looked at my dad and seen the one emotion in his eyes that I haven't seen in a LONG time... love.

"Dad, did someone do this for you?" I asked being curious. He blushed even more.

"Way to go,Dad!" Emmett said while laughing. I decided I was going to go to my room. When I walked in (let's just say that I was surprised) I seen THE most amazing room ever. I mean he called to see if it was OK, and I just told him that I had to have a HUGE closet to fit all my clothes in. I never imagined it to be like this, so me! The walls are an off-white color with red curtains. In front me was a queen size iron rim (A/N I think its called that) bed with white sheets, comforter, and pillows to match plus one small red pillow. I had two black night stands, one on each side of the bed with iron rimmed lamps. In front of the bed was a mocha color love seat with beige and mocha trimmed pillows. The floor was a grayish color carpet and very soft.(Pic on profile on photobucket) I just dropped my stuff and laid down on the floor. I stayed there for a second than I got really excited when I seen the doors to my closet. Igot up, ran to the doors and opened them up... "OMG!" I squealed, which probably sounded like a scream.(Pic on profile on photobucket)

Emmett and Dad both came running in, hollering my name because they couldn't find me. When they did I was sitting in a white chair, in the middle of my closet, with my eyes closed.

"Bella, are you OK?" Emmett asked with a concern laced in his voice.

I turned to look at them and started laughing. They was looking at me funny, like I had gone insane. "I... love... the... closet!" I said in between laughs.

"Thats why I almost had an heart attack was because you are happy about the closet?" My Dad said a little annoyed. All I could do was nod my head. He just "humph" and left the room. Emmett stood there waiting for me to calm down. After a few minutes I was good to go.

"So, Bells, what are we going to do today" Emmett asked. I thought about it for a little bit.

"Well, Emmy, we could go to Port Angles and get us some transportation, then maybe do a little shopping."

"That sounds great, I'll go call a cab." He said as he was running out of my room. I grabbed my bag and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

After about an hour we was in Port Angles. We was driving by a car lot when I seen the prettiest car ever. I told the cab driver to drop us off there. I went to the salesman and told him what I wanted. After about an hour and a half I was driving my red 2010 Lexus IS 250C(pic on profile under photobucket). Next we was headed to look for a vehicle for Emmett. We had the top down blaring our music. People just kept starring.

"STOP!" Emmett yelled. I slammed on my brakes, bolting us both forward, looking around to see what was going on.

"Over there, go over there. I see what I want." He said. I just sat there and glared at him.

"What?" he said acting all innocent.

" You yelled stop and caused me to slam on the brakes, ON MY NEW CAR, BECAUSE YOU FOUND YOUR CAR!" By the end I was yelling.

"Yeah?" he said with a small grin. That was it right there. Now I don't usually get mad easily but that just hit a nerve.

" EMMETT MCCARTY SWAN, I SWEAR IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN I WILL MURDER YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME?" I was fuming.

"Yes" he said with a frown. I was calming down by the time we got to the dealership. After I parked, I turned to him and grabbed his hand.

"Emmy, I'm sorry for yelling and threatening you. I didn't mean any of it." I said .

"I know and I'm sorry too. I should of just told you where to go instead of yelling stop."

"Yeah, you should of but whats done is done. So lets get you a car for you to drive." I said smiling.

He got out of the car with a huge grin on his face. We walked up to the sales person and he told them what he wanted. After an hour, we left the car lot with his black 2009 Commander Sport 4x4(pic on profile under photobucket). We was now headed to get something to eat and then shopping.

We got to the restaurant and got seated. After I ordered my food, I went to the bathroom. As I was walking to the bathroom, I seen a couple that looked oddly familiar. I continued walking and heard the one voice that drove me away from this place two and a half years ago.

Edward Cullen.

Oh boy! Tomorrow is going to be fun!