...Supportive King...

♡...♡
It's funny how I can switch so easily and control myself around her. Like..I can do it, why can't boys do that? Anyways, Diane and I were hanging out in the tavern with the rest of the sins.

(For clarification, Y/N knows about the 7 deadly sins, but she doesn't know that Diane is a giant!)

Ban and I sat together and drank while we listened to everyone talk. Although I took little sips...while Ban...didn't.

Meliodios was going on about how he snuck past all the guards just to see Elizabeth today, and King was drunkenly fawning over Diane, who was also drunk. Telling her that he would escape 100 guards to see her. She laughed and pat him on the back a little harshly.

Poor guy-

Little dude nearly fell off his flouting pillow thingy and died or something.

I looked over at Ban who was finished up his drink.

Ban: Y/N! Drink up! It's a party!

Y/N: Well someone has to be sober at this party.

I sighed.

Ban: Come on man.

I could smell his alcoholic breath.

Ban: Ahahaaa Y/N! You're human right?

Y/N: If I recall correctly, yes Ban. I am human.

Ban: Why do you hang around us all the time then? Don't you got a human life?

Y/N: I mean, you guys might be the seven sins with crazy powers but you guys are my friends. My perspective of you would never change. Unless you kick a dog or something. Then I'd hate you.

Diane: So your perspective will never change no matter what then? You'd still see us the same?

Ban: She said she'd only see you differently if you kick a dog or something.

King: I think she's a feminist.

Diane: Or she likes animals. ;-;

Y/N: King I think you need some water, cause what the fuck.

King: *Snores~*

Y/N: The amount of confustion I have right now. I'll go put him to bed bruh.

I picked up the light elf king and put him over my shoulder.

Y/N: I'll be back.

*Diane's Pov*

I watched my pretty girlfriend walk away with, carrying King on her shoulder. He looked so small compared to...everyone.

I then looked at Ban.

Diana: Soo she said she wouldn't judge us no matter what? Pretty much?

Ban: Yup. That's a good friend there huh?