I'm trapped!

I was about to respond but my phone rang ..
I immediately took my phone from my pocket .. it's Wendy.. YES!!!

I SWIPED RIGHT.. -in other words I answered the call immediately .. but in that same moment I felt a hand covering my mouth,locking me into a hold from behind and my phone being snatched from my hand..

I immediately tried to fight my way out of the grip.. but Jisoo is stronger..
Yes, it was Jisoo that locked me in because Lisa was the one that snatched my phone..
She's infront of me, beaming at me with one sinister smirk..
She places a finger on her lip.. signaling me to stop making fighting and making noises..

"Jennie Kim's phone, You're on speaker mode so please leave a message" Lisa raises with her smirk still visible..

I'm sure Wendy is losing her mind on the other end because it was completely silent..

Lisa chuckles..

"I guess they don't really care about you Jen but DON'T YOU WORRY because you are in luck" Lisa raises.. my phone still in her hand on speaker mode haha.. she smiles at me.. -that beautiful smile Irene is crazy about..
"You're in luck Mandu because.. -Jisoo and I would love to DROWN YOU in our love and affection" Lisa continues.. "Nothing romantic though because Joohyun and Rosé will slaughter us" she adds,tilting her head,smiling while beaming at me..

Jisoo laughs behind me..

"What do you say,Jendeukie?" Jisoo's voice echoes into my ears behind me, she tightens her hold on me..

"We'll take your silence as a YES,Ruby Jane" Lisa adds,smirking..

Who are they!!

"Kwkagatwiwyana" I mumble against Jisoo's hand that's covering my mouth,sending the two crackheads into a fit of laughter..

Fuck you, both..

"What was that,Kitten?" Lisa raises.. their laughter still echoing..

"Lalisa Manoban" Rosé's voice echoes through the speaker of the phone..

Lisa immediately looks at Jisoo , they share a sinister smile..

"Rosie??.. -is that you??? OMGGGG!!! I miss you my twin,my soulmate,my-" Lisa starts voicing out in the most cutest tone ever and it definitely did something to me because I was beaming at her with heart eyes..

Sorry not sorry,Irene

"-Quit the crap,Manoban" Rosé's voice cuts Lisa's adorable monkey ass..

Lisa chuckles..

"I hope you didn't lay a finger on Joy" Lisa raises but it wasn't in a cute tone.. it was direct and cold..

I just witnessed her duality.. haha

"Your silence angers me Roseanne" Lisa adds with the same cold tone ..

I hear a gulp from the other line ..

"Bringing the duo into this is unnecessary .. -We only doing this to teach you idiots a lesson" Rosé raises in a different tone as before..

Still Jennie's POV

Duo..?? Jisoo and Lisa??? And why does she sound scared?? Or defeated????

Lisa chuckles..

"Jisoo and I are confused,Roseanne" Lisa raises while turning her back on me.. "Why are you teaching us a lesson??WHAT DID WE DO WRONG?" She questions.. "And let me add.. we are going easy on you girls.. THE DUO HASN’T FULLY AWAKEN YET" Lisa ends off..