Distractions Are Most Welcome

Start from the beginning

"You know I can't say much, but the case has taken a decided turn, meaning all our previous research is shit. Or, most likely, shit. So..."

He gestured at the giant tome on the other couch to make his point.

"Are you sure I can't distract you for just a few minutes?" I asked, turning to nip at his neck.

His hand maintained its path running through my hair, encouraging my mouth on his neck, so I continued to lap and suck, paying special attention to the sensitive skin along his jawline that seemed particularly vulnerable.

"Harry," he warned.

I ignored him, and he stiffened for a brief moment before he sighed and leaned into my eager mouth.

"I've heard taking a break can greatly help one's focus," I informed him, turning to straddle his lap and grabbing his plump bottom lip between my teeth.

"Harry," he groaned, right hand pressing into the small of my back, pulling me closer, while the other tangled through my hair, urging my mouth to meet his.

"You're a fucking liability," he murmured, tongue slipping between my lips to tangle with mine.

"Am not," I countered, grinding down on his rapidly filling cock. "Just want to make sure you're relaxed and able to focus properly."

He chuckled and pulled back to look up at me, blue-grey eyes sparkling mischievously.

"No," he replied. "You're only here to distract me. You're terrible."

"Am not," I retaliated, leaning in to kiss him again.

He groaned into the kiss as he stood, hands still clasping me to him.

"Harry," he sighed. "I asked you not to distract me. Why can't you listen?"

"I didn't mean to," I responded brokenly, our mouths still pressed together as we stumbled to... wherever he was leading me to.

"I'm not complaining," he assured me, still kissing me as he turned me to lean over the dining room table, a cushioning charm making it feel like the softest mattress instead of a solid wood table.

He placed my arms on either side of my head, hands resting in line with my shoulders, fingers wrapping to grip the edges of the table as though he might allow me to push myself up until I felt his magic swirl, clamping my wrists down.

A few seconds later, another spell practically glued my hips to the edge of the table, and I moaned, pushing my arse back against his rapidly thickening cock.

A third wordless spell took care of my clothing so that I was splayed stark-naked, bent over Draco Malfoy's dining table, arse presented to him like a fucking gift, and I couldn't help but groan at the completely wanton picture I'm sure I made.

Draco clearly appreciated it if the groan he made as he ran a hand down my back, curving it almost lovingly around my arse, was any indication.

He moved to stand beside me, that magnificent cock creating a mouth-watering bulge in his trousers, temptingly kept just out of mouth's reach.

The fucking bastard.

"Harry," he said quietly, kneeling so his eyes were level with my own.

"Mmm," I replied, doing my best to focus my gaze on his own and not get lost in a lust-clouded haze.

"What are we going to do with you?"

A hand reached up to thread itself through my hair, and I leaned into it, body pressing up into his caress as it continued down the nape of my neck, tracing gently along my spine, pausing just above the swell of my arse before returning to the top of my head to repeat the action.