When Curry Beats a Sunday Roast

Start from the beginning

Of course, I ignored said plea.

"I..." Harry swallowed thickly before trying to continue. "I... got a bit tied up, is all."

I took advantage of the following pause to rise up and gently kiss the corner of Harry's sweet mouth before moving to nip at the ear not currently occupied with his mobile.

If looks could kill, I would have been a dead man.

And it would have been utterly worth it.

"I won't be able to make it, Hermione," Harry was saying, his voice firm, daring anyone, even Hermione, to challenge him.

I allowed myself another nip at Harry's earlobe before sliding back down, wrapping my mouth around Harry once more.

"Tell Molly and everyone I'm really sorry," Harry was saying, free hand tangling once more in my hair.

Next second, I heard the soft thunk of a mobile landing on the mattress somewhere near my left ear and Harry's hand joining its partner to run through my hair as he finally let out one of the moans he'd been holding back.

"Malfoy, if you think I'm not going to get you back for this," he sighed, and I managed a satisfied smirk.

Yes, please, I thought, as I closed my eyes and gave myself fully to pleasing Harry, already anticipating the payback.

***

"Fuck! Draco!" Harry cried out, arching up to bury himself as far as he could down my throat before his hips began jerking frantically in and out of my mouth as his orgasm washed over him.

I swallowed every drop greedily before scrambling up Harry's body to thrust my aching cock into his eager mouth, plunging deep.

Harry swallowed me down to the hilt, one, two, not quite three times, before I, too, fell over the edge, hips still thrusting into the warm, wet suction of Harry's beautiful mouth, his tongue swirling and lapping up every trace of my release before letting go with a sigh.

I collapsed in a heap beside him, arms moving to wrap themselves around his body, already moving to press up against me, his head fitting itself in the crook of my neck.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before Harry grinned lazily up at me.

"Tell me something about you," he demanded.

"What?" I asked, frowning down at him. "Like what?"

"I mean," he paused, biting his lip as he thought.

"We were at Hogwarts together. And obsessed with each other, that's clear. But we don't really know anything about each other."

He had a point.

"I still have no idea what kind of thing you want me to tell you," I replied, hand trailing up and down his back.

"Hmm, tell me..." he pondered, leaning back and tilting his head up to look at me thoughtfully.

"Tell me something about your childhood," he said finally.

I merely quirked an eyebrow at him.

What the fuck kind of question was that?

"You know," he clarified, grinning again. "What was it like growing up in Malfoy Manor? In the lap of luxury? Your every whim catered for?"

I snorted.

Is that what he thought it'd been like?

"It was quite lonely, honestly," I admitted.

Harry looked back up at me quizzically, and I shrugged.