43 Give and Take Process

Start from the beginning

SEX is not loath but sacred if it is shared with authentic people with authentic purity and love from both partners that have the power to tie them... heal them... and, make them special in one another's arms. More than everything, when two people join together and share their deep and secret feelings through their bodies, their souls would also be shared.

If this is the common theory of people who got into the sacred relationship, what can we say about Arnav and Khushi? Are they not always special and top on the list?

Arnav had no idea to back off even before knowing Khushi's stand on their first night. Then he would have felt free to move after her RIGHTFUL acceptance. That gave him ENERGY even before he started getting the sexual energy.

Everything has its end so was their longest lip lock. It was not just a starting point but also the BASE that provoked the hormone explosion in their bodies which led them to the advanced action. That triggered them to touch fearlessly... limitlessly... shamelessly...! That's all...! what else other than these needed to perform their first night to the fullest? Arnav threw his shirt away that was stopping him from getting the greatest touch of his wife. He kissed the wound made by her hip chain passing a high voltage current in her body. She pressed her palm on his chest to bear the sensation.

The first ever touch of a woman on his bear body destroyed Arnav's all disciplinary controls into pieces. And Khushi... she was not in the state of narration. She was so submissive to her Arnavji as if she took birth to do that. The girl who had been always ready to worship Arnav permitted him to worship her as per his wish that night. Of course, she would be doing that for her whole life, no doubt. But, to her surprise, Arnav didn't go to the climax as he didn't want to get the pleasure of giving her PAIN. He laid on her chest relaxingly, stopping his action. Khushi looked at him wondering.

"What happened, Arnavji?"

"Nothing... I think we don't have to hurry... let's take it slowly"

It was not hard for Khushi to understand why he wanted to take it SLOWLY.

"Why, Arnavji?"

"Because I have no urgent... we will go slow and steady"

"Are you worried about my pain?"

Arnav looked at her plainly.

"I always do..."

"You don't have to do it in THIS matter"

"Why?"

"Because you are so gentle"

"I have to... because you are my wife. We are going to be together forever. So, there is no need to hurry"

"It is... who knows what will happen next?"

Arnav looked at her frowning.

"I don't want to think of tomorrow but today... ONLY today"

Arnav circled her in his arms.

"Are you scared?"

She nodded yes.

"Why...? Vijay Singh?"

"Not only Vijay Singh... the recent happenstance of my life had been unpredictable. Many more things happened without my consent. Those incidents taught me one thing... present is the only constant."

"Don't you trust me, Khushi? Do you think I can't protect you?"

"I trust you... only you... that's why I want you to take me... right away..."

"But, Khushi"

Khushi kept her index finger on his mouth, and said,

"Don't try to compromise me... please"

Arnav was shaken, seeing her stubbornness.

"I thought you would think, you got a barbarian as your husband if I finish it... I thought you will surely cry..." he chuckled.

"Of course, I do... but, the one-day cry of mine will give you, lifetime pleasure. Won't it?"

"You know what, you are so unpredictable"

"Are you feeling bad about that?"

"No... and definitely not in THIS matter. (He said chuckling) Even I was not so fine with my decision of not taking it further. Thank God, you are not fine with that" he smiled.

Khushi chuckled softly. Lifting her chin, he pecked her lips in a thanking manner. He again started the process of getting the finest pleasure of life. Of course, Khushi felt pain no matter how gentle Arnav was. The virgin pain was unavoidable after all. The give-and-take process of their first attempt was completed. Both of them were givers and both of them were takers. There was no difference in them. Both of them screamed... both of them cried... both of them sweated... both of them panted... and both of them smiled.

"Thanks..." Arnav said resting his forehead on hers with a smile.

"I told you, you don't have to..."

Arnav kept his index finger on her mouth and stopped from completing the sentence.

"I have too... because you beard the pain."

"I wanted to be yours... in every sense. To do that, I will bear any pain"

"I promise... this is the first and last pain you are bearing from my end. Thanks for everything" he pecked her forehead assuring her that he will keep his words.

To be continued...