He said directly that he liked him, and frankly admitted he wanted the money. He's very real.

Chen Zhiyu sat opposite him and stared at his fingers, "Pass me a cigarette."

Xia Qing Shu picked up the cigarette and looked at it, hesitantly saying, "Smoking is not good for your health."

Recently, he didn't know what was going on, but he felt sick when he smelled smoke. He didn't have this problem before, but after he got sick, had he become more delicate?

Chen Zhiyu: "Trying to control me?" Xia Qingshu lifted his eyes and looked at him, not saying anything.

Why did this sound so strange? There seemed to be something wrong with the whole family surnamed Chen. Xia Qingshu lowered his eyelids, but still handed over the cigarette case and explained in a small voice, "I'm a bit unwell, and I feel bad when I smell smoke."

Chen Zhiyu took a cigarette out of the box and played with it in his hand, deliberating back and forth, but finally did not light it. He put the cigarette on the table and pressed his voice to say, "Squeamish."

His voice was already low, deliberately pressed and slurred as he spat it out, his tone seemed to have a hook hidden in it, and between one breath and the other, it made the surrounding air a little strange and ambiguous.

Xia Qingshu took a sharp breath: mama, it's too weird, goose bumps are rising. He took a peek at Chen Zhiyu and found that the other man looked serious and normal.

At that moment, the waiter came in with the menu and Xia Qing Shu hurriedly withdrew his gaze. Chen Zhiyu pretended to be unaware of the other party's prying eyes and skillfully quoted a few favourite dishes, and asked the waiter to give the menu to Xia Qing Shu, so that he could order what he liked.

Xia Qingshu finished his order and held a bowl of iced sugar white fungus in both hands, his eyes staring out of the window as he took small sips. Outside the private room there was a small river with a few flower lanterns by the river.The air conditioning is on adequately, but his cheeks are flushed, as if with rouge. His lips were stained with soup, shiny, and when it was about to run down his lips, he stuck out his tongue and licked it quickly, like a pretty, cunning little cat.

Chen Zhiyu handed over a tissue, "What are you looking at?"

"This restaurant is not doing well." Xia Qingshu remembered the prices of the dishes he had just seen and pointed to the empty table outside the window, "It's sold at such a high price, it must not taste good for there to be no customers."

From the moment he entered, he noticed that there was only their table in the large restaurant.

"It tastes good, I come often.

"Then how come there are no customers?"

Chen Zhiyu returned carelessly, "I've booked the entire place."

Xia Qingshu: "......"

Thinking about the courtyard, the gold mine, the pictures of antiques, and the pair of gold armour suspected to have been stripped from the Terracotta warriors that he saw today. Chen Zhiyu's way of showing off his wealth was much more subtle than his mother.

"Oh, thanks then."

Chen Zhiyu looked out the window, "After eating, you can go to the river for a stroll, there are small boats along the river, and you can also release flower lanterns."

Xia Qingshu had been transmigrated for so long and had to deal with different relationships every day, having just taken care of his extreme relatives and bullying classmates, and seeing that he could lie like a salty fish for a while, he found himself in spirits again. His eyes lit up and his head hooked to look out. The sad face he had just now disappeared in an instant.