Chapter 47 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her be

Comincia dall'inizio

  It must have been released by now.

  Two groups of people walked over.

  Xu Lin asked the two of them, "Qingyou, Xingchen, what are you doing?"

  Huo Xingchen raised his chin and said, "We Youyou are going to participate in the first game for a while, and we will take the first place. The one million reward that came back, continue to take me to lie down and win and take me to fly."

  Xu Lin and the others: "..."

  As soon as they came over, they heard this kind of news, and they were heartbroken.

  Cen Haoji looked at Qingyou with a look of disbelief, "I think the first game is to assemble AI intelligent robots, you can even do this?"

  This is what Xu Lin and others wanted to ask.

  Qingyou chuckled: "I seem to have forgotten to say before, I majored in artificial intelligence at Imperial College."

  Guests: "..."

  Cen Haoji hugged Qingyou, "Excuse me!" The

  original guests and guests The gap between them can be that big.

  Just now they finished their part-time jobs, and each got the newly released 500 Sakura Coins. Before they had time to be happy, they saw Jiang You who was helping people translate.

  The other party earned more than 5,000 Sakura coins by translating. Although there was one Yi Yunfei who was holding back, on average he surpassed them by a lot.

  Unexpectedly, there are more cattle behind, Qingyou went directly to the competition to compete for one million Sakura coins...

  As for whether Qingyou can win the first place, they don't know why, and they feel that it is very likely.

  Cen Haoji said with a bitter face: "It seems that after I go back, I have to recharge myself."

  "Following you out to make a show made me deeply understand what it means to change fate with knowledge. You are too convoluted. Yes ." Xu Lin couldn't help   laughing

  , "I think so too. After I go back, I need to read more books and learn something."

  Jiang Yi agreed, "I think so too."

, and they set off the comparison waste.

  This is obviously the comparison she once wanted to make.

  She showed a strong and motivated smile, "Although Qingyou and Ayou are both top students at Imperial University, it is difficult for us to compare and surpass in this regard, but we must not give up our efforts and always recharge ourselves.

  " Obviously, Qingyou and Jiang You came out of Imperial University, shouldn't they be better than them?

  By the way, it's not that they can't do it, but the starting point of these two people is a bit higher.

  Everyone could naturally hear her words, and they all smiled and didn't talk.

  Yi Yunfei clearly felt that she was being isolated and rejected by other guests, which would be annoyed and embarrassing.

  The barrage also scolded Yi Yunfei for being hypocritical, and she blamed others for being too powerful.

  Soon, the host took the stage to introduce the first assembly competition.

  The original wall behind him also slowly rose, revealing dozens of lattices.

  Scattered robot shells and parts are placed in each compartment.

  "The time for the first competition is one and a half hours, and it ends at 12:00, and then the organizing committee selects the first place."

  Then the host asked the participants to assemble the work cells corresponding to the number plates in their hands.

  Qingyou walked to the last cubicle, looked at the things on the table, and began to assemble them quickly.

  The live broadcast also followed her.

  [Qingyou is amazing, others are still studying the things on the table, she has already started to assemble. 】

  【I don't know if she can get the first place. ]

  [Believe in the God of Pomelo is the first, I am now a fan of Daddy Pomelo's brain. 】

  Most people shouted to believe in Qingyou.

  Of course, there are also some splashes of cold water, or deliberately sarcastic black sprays.

  Qingyou did not disappoint those who liked her, and she assembled it before others were halfway there.

  It also adjusted various data to optimize the robot.

  After checking it out, she rang the bell to announce it was done.

  [This speed is really worthy of being my grapefruit god. ]

  [No matter what the final result is, just looking at the assembly ability of the grapefruit god is a full score. ]

  [It's amazing, I kneeled again, and I assembled an AI robot so quickly, faster than it took me to assemble a toy model. ]

  The guests were also surprised by Qingyou's efficiency, which was too awesome.

  Just look at the final assembly result.

  After waiting for a while, the game was over, and those who did not finish were also called off.

  The AI ​​experts specially invited by the organizing committee will start from the first day to test the performance of all aspects of the robots assembled by the contestants.

  An hour later, the organizing committee announced that the robot assembled by Qingyou was the best in terms of assembly and various data, and won the first place.

  Huo Xingchen took the lead in applauding, and then spread his hands to the other guests.

  Showing off with a look of helplessness, he said, "It seems that I don't have a role to play in this issue. In the next few days, I can only lie down and follow Youyou to eat, have fun and live!"

  Other guests :"……"go away.

  (End of this chapter)