𝟬𝟬𝟴 - 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗦

(Next day 🤭 from now on just assume its the next say unless i say it isn't)

-❤️-

I was out skateboarding on the sidewalk, using the one that billy gifted me, i decided that i'd leave my old one in a space in my closet, in case i ever needed it again, thinking about billy - i'm still awestruck he kissed me, because after that he ran off - either he regretted it or was flustered, but i guess i didn't mind either way.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell, but i assumed it was for someone else, "girl on the skateboard!"

I assumed wrong.

I stopped and picked my skateboard up, not exactly happy the guy disrupted me, "what?"

"Can i get your number?" He asked, as he was with his friends.

They all looked like pricks.

I 'thought' about it for a moment "No,"

Then, i carried on skateboarding, and i thought he'd just let it go, i mean, he seems like a person to be rejected on a daily basis.

"Come on! You parents didn't raise you well, just let me get your number, cupcake!" He yelled, as his friends laughed too.

"Can you just...fuck off? Go screw your teacher or something, you prick," i said, as he gave his friends a look.

Before they started fucking chasing me.

And at that moment, the first, most stupidest but smartest thing i did that came to my head - was go get Vance.

I knew he'd be playing pinball, and after if he beats the shit out of them, he'd beat the shit out of me for 'messing' with his game.

I ran into grab 'n go, the group of boys still following me.

"Vance!"

"Y/n?"

I pointed at them and he gave me a confused face as i caught my breath.

"Them...chasing...pricks...catcalling-" i said, taking a breath between each word.

"Ok! I get it, wait here," he said, walking out.

As he came out of the doors, the boys backed up, knowing Vance was practically the strongest kid in the school and was known to beat the literal shit out of people.

He gave them a 'talk' i'm not sure what it was about, but he came back in, quite proud actually.

"So?" I asked.

"They wont bother you again, i threatened them with their secret,"

"Whats their secret?"

"Dunno, but a group like them seems to hide something, do you get what i mean?"

"No, but thanks for scaring them off," i said, as he waved then went back to his pinball game.

I started skateboarding back to my house, not wanting to see the group of boys again nor just see people at all, because the thing that hadn't left my mind was when billy kissed me, but i didn't want to sound weird and go round his house just to ask if he regretted it, i was gonna wait till he spoke up about it too, but i'm also afraid he's thinking the same thing.

I sighed.

"What have you done to me?"

#slay #gaslight #gatekeep #girlboss
🤭😘