Manik: Twinkle's call at this hour of night. Kahin Kunj ne..... Bad thoughts came in his mind may be they fight or Natasha come again. He ignored his thoughts and take the call.

Twinkle: Hello Manik !! Is Kunj with you ?? Are you both together.

Manik: No I am at my house sleeping.

Twinkle: What ?? Now she get more scared.

Manik: What happen ?? Did you both fight ?? Or Kunj said anything to you ?? He also get up with jerk.

Twinkle: No Manik everything was normal between us. He get someone's call and he left without saying anything. I tried to call him but he is not taking my call also. She started crying.

Manik: Twinkle calm down first don't cry. May be there would have been some emergency that's why he left without saying anything.

Twinkle: Haan but he should have come till now na. So many hours passed he didn't come.

Manik: Acha I'll try to find him in few places. You don't take tension and sleep.

Twinkle: How can I sleep ?? We don't know where he is. I will also come with you come here please. Manik knows she is stubborn and when it comes to Kunj she doesn't listen anyone.

Manik: Okay I am coming there and we will try to find him.

Manik takes Twinkle and they went to few places in search of Kunj. Each passing hour Twinkle tension increasing. Did he leave her ??
Did her nightmare became true ?? Did he was unhappy after that night ?? Is he angry with her because of that night.

Twinkle: Manik where is he ?? Did he leave me ?? Did he tell you anything about me ?? Did he got frustrated with me and decided to leave me. He tells you everything na didn't he tell you.
How can he leave me ?? He should talk to me first na. This all is my fault I forced him to be in this unwanted marriage. I am sure because of that night he took this decision. He leave me I know. She burst out crying badly now and Manik get shocked.

Manik: No no Twinkle aisa kuch nhi hai. Kunj aisa nhi karega kabhi tum over think kar rhi. And which night ?? What happened ??
Please stop crying.....please. He said calming her and driving as well.

Twinkle: May be something happened to him. Anyone harm him haan ?? Manik what if someone try to harm him or he is in danger.

Manik: Twinkle please don't panic why are you thinking about negative things. Nothing will happen to him. We will not let anyone harm him.

Twinkle: Please come Kunj....I am sorry. We talked about that night it was not your fault. She murmured.

Manik: Twinkle it's almost morning now we should go home. If Kunj doesn't come home now also then we will file missing report. Let's go home.

Twinkle: but.....

Manik: No I am not going to listen. I am here na nothing gonna happen trust me. Twinkle didn't speak anything and they left to home. They come back home and sitting in hall. Yuvi and Avni confused to see them.

Yuvi: Twinkle and Manik from where you both are coming ?? And Twinkle why are you crying ??

Twinkle: Voh Kunj....... She narrates him everything.

Avni: Hume kyu nhi bataya ??

Manik: We were in hurry it didn't come in my mind.

Avni: Twinkle don't cry we will find bhaiya. He won't go anywhere. I will bring water for you. She went to fetch water and she come back. She make her drink water. Just then door bell rings Twinkle rushed to open the door. As she open the door she finds Kunj standing there and his clothes had blood stains. She immediately crashed on his chest and hugged him tightly. Kunj was taken a back at her sudden action and most she was crying. He hugged her back and rubbed her back to calm her. Manan and Yuvni comes there get relieved to see Kunj. Twinkle breaks the hug after sometimes and she shocked to see his clothes. She cupped his face and look at him with worry.