Against the odds part 1

Start from the beginning

Izuku: “did you find anyone sneaking back into the dorms”

Aizawa: “yeah and you'll never guess who”

Izuku: “it wouldn't happen to be the group you gave a file on would it”

Aizawa just groans in agreement. After a few minutes they make it to the stadium where aizawa gives Izuku his keys back before they go their separate ways with aizawa going to the observation room while Izuku goes to the 1-a waiting room. As he opens the door getting everybody inside attention. As they look towards the door they see Izuku walking through the door immediately, uraraka, Izumi, katsumi and Ace run up to him uraraka hugged him causing him to grunt in pain causing her to immediately let go.

Uraraka: “i'm sorry are you ok that fall must've really hurt you”

Izuku: “fall?”

Izumi: “yeah aizawa said you where on a run until you fell down a hill and landed on a rock”

Izuku: “yeah it really hurt”

Katsumi: “come on Izuku come with me i’ll take care of you”

Katsumi grabs his hand only for uraraka to grab his other arm and pull him toward her before walking to the other side of the room with ace katsumi was about to go after them until Izumi placed her hand on her shoulder making her stop. Katsumi just scoffs while walking to a nearby seat. With Izuku and uraraka

Uraraka: “are you sure your ok”

Izuku: “it's just pair of broken ribs it’s ok”

Uraraka: “it doesn't sound ok do you need some ice or pain killers if you need i tell aizawa that you ca~”

Izuku stops her before she could continue

Izuku: “ocha look im ok it’s just a little pain i’ll be fine you don’t need to worry about me”

Uraraka: “*sigh*i'm always going to worry about you but are you sure your ok”

Izuku: “im sure”

Uraraka: “ok”

Uraraka proceeds to lightly hit him on the arm over and over while he tried to protect himself 

Izuku: “oww..oww..oww Ace help”

Ace proceeds to lie down while still watching them

Izuku: (little Traitor) 

Uraraka: “this is for making me worry so much”

Izuku: "ok. ok im sorry"

While this was going on Todoroki was watching them until he got up and walked over to Izuku. The act caught the attention of the rest of the class. He stud over Izuku before speaking

Shoto: “yagi i sure you one of if not the most skilled of the class but looking at things objectively i’m stronger than you”

Izuku just looks at him waiting for him to continue 

Shoto: “but….aizawa, all might and magnetic seem to have their eyes on you and your sister don’t they but i'm not trying to pry about that. But i am going to beat you”

After hearing this Izuku gets up from his seat facing shoto as they were glaring at each other they could hear denki competing on what was happening in front of him.

Denki: “oh? Is one of the strongest in the class declaring war?”

Izuku and shoto where still glaring at each other until kirishima trise to stop them from starting a fight.