"Dance for me" was all she said, her voice was deep and raspy it was hot to be honest. I walked over to the pole and stepped onto the stand slowly dancing on it with the music that was playing in the background. 'Pain and pleasure' by Black Atlass. I danced and tried not to keep eye contact with her because there was just something about her eyes that had me lost in them. Mid way through the song she stops me and calls me over to dance on her instead so I proceeded to give her a lap dance. When I came back from the front she put her hands on my waist then my confidence suddenly came in and I pulled them off me.

"Hands off don't you know the rules"

"That's out there but In here" she grabbed me by the neck "I make the rules got that princess?"

I nodded and she took her hand off my neck now putting it on my cheek

"You're so beautiful Angel"

"Wanna show me what you look like?"

"Go ahead" she put her arms behind her head and I slowly but hesitantly took off her mask, she had a huge scar on her left eye and a busted lip but damn she was hot.

"What's your name?" She asked me while taking off her leather gloves

"Angel"

"Your real name princess"

"I just work here I don't really wanna give my personal information out to a stranger"

"Then what time do you get off?"

"Why?"

"To probably take you out and get to know you if you let me"

"Why do you wanna get to know me?"

"You ask too many questions"

"...I get off in an hour"

"You ever roden a motorcycle?"

"No but I've always wanted to"

"Tonight might just be your lucky night"

"Fine...so what's your name?"

"You wanna know mine but you don't wanna tell me yours"

"Maybe I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours"

"Y/n"

"Pretty"

"How old are you princess?"

"I'm 21"

"21? Wow you're young"

"Then how old are you 30?"

"25" she took her glass of whiskey and downed it in one gulp
"Have a drink"

________

My shift was finally over and I changed out of my clothes and into some grey sweats an oversized shirt and a nike beanie, I know I'm a stripper but a bitch tryna be comfortable after her shift. I grabbed my bag and walked outside to see Y/n standing next to her motorcycle holding a helmet in her hands.

"You gonna finally let me take you out?"  She held the helmet out for me to grab

"Fine" I grabbed the helmet and put it on, she grabbed hers and put it on before getting onto the motorcycle and started it, she held out her hand for me to take and I got on the motorcycle, she wrapped my arms around her waist and told me to hold on tight then she drove off. We ended up going to a 24 hour diner since it was already 12am. She parked and we got off of the motorcycle then took off our helmets.

"I wish I could've took you some place nicer but it's late and everything Is close" she said while taking off her gloves

"No it's okay I'm starving"