Miguel cazarez mora

(This is written  in the „i" perspective)

„Omg I can't believe we're actually going to the black phone premiere tomorrow" I say to my best friend while I lay on my bed . „Yeah right it's gonna be awesome I can't wait to see the cast" she says through the phone . „Same especially Miguel I mean have you seen him wow his acting was amazing" I say . „You're damn right but mason really slayed his role" she laughed . „They all did , but I have to hang up now dinners ready" . „Okay see you tomorrow my mum will be driving us but she's not staying at the premiere cause she thinks it's annoying" my bestie laughs again . I laugh and say goodbye . ~

The next day I woke up pretty exited I got up and try to look extra pretty ( just imagen  you're fav outfit n stuff ) when I looked in the mirror I was okay with the fit so I ate something and then called my bestie to see if i can some over , ofc she said yes so I told my parents goodbye and they just said that I should have fun .

~timeskip~

We arrived at the premier and damn i didn't expect so many people  , my bestie was stunned too . We fought our way through the crowd and got a good place so we could see the cast . „Omg their
coming !" I yelled . It was super loud because everyone was screaming but we didn't care my bestie even got her hand signed from mason . She even cried and told me she want to tattoo it wich is really dump because  we're both only 14 . I didn't get a autograph but I'm not that mad about it . I sometimes had the feeling that Miguel and I had Eyecontact  but I'm probably just tripping.

We watched how they got interviewed but Miguel seemed a bit off , it looked liked he wasn't even listen to the things the interviewer said and he always looked in my direction . „Omg I think Miguel is looking at me the whole time best day ever" my best friend said . „Uh yeah you're so lucky" I replied blankly , ofc he was looking at her she is stunning but it also made me kinda sad .

( casts and interviewers pov )

-Miguel's pov-
I couldn't concentrate on what everyone was saying there was the prettiest girl I've ever seen in the crowd I couldn't take my eyes of her .

Interviewer : „Miguel so are you interested in someone or even dating anyone ?"
„No I'm not" I said and smiled at the girl
The crowd was going crazy but she smiled back and that just made my whole day .

I think she wasn't sure if I meant her so she waved at me , i wasn't sure if I should wave back but I just did it and her smile after I did was precious. I hope I'll see her after the premier .

(Still Miguel's /cast pov)

„Yo bro are you on drugs or why u smiling like shit right now ?" Tristan laughed at me after we went back stage . „Nah shut up" I laughed back . „Bro you were literally starting at this girl it was so obvious that it was funny" mason said . „Yeah you should find her if that's possible in this mess out there" Tristan agreed .  Maybe I should .

( you're pov )

I really had to go to the Toilette so I told my best friend to wait while I go . I didn't even have a clue where the bathrooms are so I just walked around looking like a waddling baby duck trying to find his mom . „Uh do you need help you seem kinda lost" I heard someone say . „Yeah I can't find the toilets anywhere could you may help me?" I asked not realizing who I was talking to until I looked up and locked eyes with a beautiful brunette boy , Miguel .
I tried to not to simple pass out when he described the way to the toilets, I just thanked him smiled and walked alway . As I was about to leaved he gently grabbed my arm so I would stop . I turned around in confusion and looked at him . „Uh weren't you the girl waving at me earlier?" he asked . „Uhm yeah I think that was me , why?" „oh uh so ... oh god this is awkward and I usually don't do this but could I may have you're insta ?" he asked ( WAS I DREAMING OR WAS THIS REALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ) I thougt . At this time I was kinda shaking . „Uh yeah ofcourse you can it's „youreinsta" . „Thanks I'll text you" he simply said and then left .

I was probably smiling like a goofball right now but I didn't care .

Should I continue??

Wordcount : 795