"I didn't even ask anything!"

Lily only looked up for a moment before shaking her head and continuing to do her work.

Juliet let out a small 'humph' before turning to Remus, who sat next to her, with a flattering grin on her face.

"Rem, my wonderful brown-headed friend, the most beautiful boy in the entire world —"

"Now, if you said I was most beautiful boy in the entire universe then I might help you."

"Rem, my wonderful brown-headed friend, the most beautiful boy in the entire universe, please may I have your homework for a short moment?"

"No."

"I hate you both." Juliet grumbled as she pulled her half completed homework out of her bag and tried to smooth out the wrinkles in her parchment. She tried to glance at Lily's homework, that was completed and placed on the desk, but she couldn't quite make out the writing due to it being upside down and the writing being tiny.

Slughorn usually loved Juliet, she was a regular in the 'Slug-Club' and he more often that not spoke to her about how he knew she was going to be a Quidditch Prodigy and when she was how she had to invite him to all of her matches. But he had warned Juliet that the next time she didn't hand in her homework, he would have to speak to her Head-Of-House.

"Remus please. If you say no again , I will have to turn to drastic measures." Juliet begged, watching as Remus turned away from his work to look at her with a small grin on his face. "I will have to ask Snape."

The two of them quickly shot a look to Severus Snape, who was sitting on their table next to Lily (who had shuffled her chair as far away from him as she could and ignored him every time he tried to speak to her) as he wrote something down in his Advanced Potion Making book.

"Jules, I'd love to help you, but James and Sirius currently have my copy of the homework."

Juliet looked at Remus with a confused expression on her face, her eyebrows were furrowed as she glanced over at James and Sirius who were copying down Remus' homework onto their own pieces of parchment,

She turned away from Remus, but not before sending him a dirty look, to which he only chuckled at. It was silent amongst the table for a few minutes, Juliet thinking over what she would say to Slughorn while neglecting the work that she was meant to be doing before the professor arrived at their table.

He took Snape and Lily's homework while sending a grin at both of them, then he turned to Remus and Juliet.

"James and Sirius have my homework, sir," Remus said with a sincere smile, "I forgot it this morning so they went back and got it for me during their free period."

"You filthy liar." Juliet mumbled so that Slughorn could not hear her. Remus kicked her shin under the table without turning to glance at her.

"Such thoughtful boys." Slughorn said as he looked over at said boys to see him stabbing each other with the tips of their quills. "I'll make sure to take it from them when I get theirs— and yours, Miss Dawson?"

She pulled a face while slowly sliding her work across the table to the Professor, he took it from her and a small frown took over his face.