• YOU DID WHAT 🤭

Start from the beginning

"yes we do. at like 2:30 i think" walker looked at shay for approval. "yes 2:30" she confirmed . "okay well you guys need to go get ready. i'll make breakfast" hanna smiled.

the girls walked into the kitchen and sat down as hanna began getting everything out to make it. she grabbed the eggs and laughed again. "why are you laughing" maddy questioned smiling.

"ever since i flung eggs at matt i remember it when i get them out now" she laughed. "OH YEAH. I REMEMBER SEEING THAT" maddys voice got louder and she chuckled.

hanna grabbed out the milk as mason and walker joined. hanna was too interested in cooking that she didn't realize they walked in.

she grabbed the vanilla extract and cinnamon. "i wonder if we will-" hanna was beginning to say but looked up and saw the boys there. her face went red "um never mind" she turned around on her heels.

mason turned to the people sitting next to him and raised an eyebrow. maddy and shay acted oblivious. hanna cracked open 2 eggs each in one hand and let them pour into the bowl.

mason stared at her in admiration. "how did you just do that" his mouth was slightly open. "do what" she asked. "you just cracked an egg with one hand" "OH, it's pretty easy actually. come here i'll show you" she told him.

mason walked around the counter and beside hanna. "okay so grab the egg and watch me okay" mason nodded his head.

hanna tapped the egg on the counter "okay, now you want to separate the top half with your thumb, pointer and middle finger, while you hold the back half against your palm" she said.

mason tried to follow along. he stood there fumbling the egg in his hand with his bottom lip sucked in. he couldn't hold it right. "here" hanna laughed. she grabbed his hand and positioned it where it needed to be. mason had intense butterflies in his stomach.

"okay now open it" she watched closely. mason cracked the egg with one hand. "WOO YOU DID IT MASE! LOOK AT YOU" she kissed his forehead and giggled.

mason blushed and sat back down watching hanna again.

she finished making everyone breakfast and then sat down after handing everyone their plates. walker and maddy went into the living room to eat at the table and shay joined them after hanna subtly told her to.

"i really liked the kiss mason. it was my first so i don't necessarily have anything to compare it to" she laughed. "i liked the kiss too. i loved it. i never would've expected that and you were my first too." he blushed and smiled at hanna.

"you know we have to do that again in front of a bunch of people right?" she looked at him kinda nervous. "yes i know. it shouldn't be too bad. the kiss we had last night, it felt like we were the only people in the room. nothing else mattered within that whole minute."

hanna had tears in her eyes and she looked at mason "oh my god are you okay?" he asked her concerned. "yes. i'm on my period and you just told me the sweetest thing ever so also no" they laughed.

they finished eating their food and they all hung out until shay and walker left.

"walker's kinda cute" maddy smiled. "AW OH MY GOD YOURE SO CUTE." hanna said in a high pitched voice. "he's your age too!" maddys cheeks went red and mason teased her for it.

"oh hush, i saw you blush thousands of times yesterday AND today" she pointed her finger at him. mason quickly hushed up and hanna laughed.

they were all watching a movie and hanna's phone went off.

💬💬💬
imessage
skywalker 🪄
———————————
skywalker 🪄
if you tell maddy i'm going to murder you. like actually.
|
she's cute, i like her hair
|
i'm cringing at myself so hard right now it's not even funny

me
HELP
|
i'm going to tell maddy

skywalker 🪄
no the fuck you wont
|
she doesn't like me back. i can't handle rejection so no

me
you never know walker.
|
and ik i was teasing you

skywalker 🪄
you can ONLY tell her if she likes me back.

-

hanna laughed and showed mason. "aww look at them" he whispered. maddy gave them a weird look. "walker likes you" maddy smiled.

maddy went red. "no he doesn't" "show me!" hanna showed her the texts and she bit her lip trying not to smile.

"you guys would be so cute" hanna giggled. "be quiet my cheeks hurt" maddy told them. everyone laughed for a second and then watched the movie again.

mason was laying on hanna's chest and he fell asleep. the warmth of his body caused hanna to get tired. she soon after fell asleep while holding mason.

maddy looked at the 2 and smiled. she didn't even feel like a third wheel. she was happy for them.

a/n
OKAY. SO. YEAH. THAT HAPPENED. I HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS IN MIND! IM EXCITED FIR NEXT CHAPTER!!